Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Don't twist

2»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyJW said:

I really want to vote for Trump as I do agree with some of his ideology. But for Fuck's Sake.....

Reality is, someone like Trump, meaning an outsider, is what the country needs. Why couldn't an eloquent outsider make the run rather than a blowhard like Trump?
    Obama was an outsider and eloquent. The country thought they needed him - twice.

NEXT...
    Obama is not only not an outsider, he's bought off like every other politician.

I'm talking someone that can't be bought off. Mark Cuban, Warren Buffet, etc.
    If they were running against your Hillary they would have to be destroyed.

Guys like Trump and Cuban are blowhards. Hope this helps.

Doogs hate winners. There is always something wrong with the way they win.
    Trump hasn't won anything.

He's won your respect.

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper

Man lands on the moon

He back tracked to a "pause" months ago

Keep pressing

I'm not voting for Trump

Nor am I, but I am voting against Hillary.
    Nobody is voting for Trump.

#thatsthejoke
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Waffles are delicious.

Especially if they're blue
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,717
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyJW said:

I really want to vote for Trump as I do agree with some of his ideology. But for Fuck's Sake.....

Reality is, someone like Trump, meaning an outsider, is what the country needs. Why couldn't an eloquent outsider make the run rather than a blowhard like Trump?
    Obama was an outsider and eloquent. The country thought they needed him - twice.

NEXT...

Cuban would actually make a good president. If you've actually watched him speak, he gets it in the business world. Yeah he's a blowhard in the NBA, but not when it comes to business.
    Everything you said about Cuban is true about Trump. And if Cuban was running against Hillary you would be here daily posting how if Cuban can't handle an NBA ref without blowing up how is he going to handle Putin? And your handlers would have every stupid thing Cuban ever said because businessmen don't parse every word as if they are running for office They brainstorm and try new things and discard things that don't work

So just fuck off already
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyJW said:

NEXT...

Cuban would actually make a good president. If you've actually watched him speak, he gets it in the business world. Yeah he's a blowhard in the NBA, but not when it comes to business.
    Everything you said about Cuban is true about Trump. And if Cuban was running against Hillary you would be here daily posting how if Cuban can't handle an NBA ref without blowing up how is he going to handle Putin? And your handlers would have every stupid thing Cuban ever said because businessmen don't parse every word as if they are running for office They brainstorm and try new things and discard things that don't work

So just fuck off already
    Disagree.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    Standard Supporter
    2001400ex said:

I so wanna be the waffle
    *swoon*

• SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Flagged for lack of fried chicken.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    HuskyJW said:

Please explain the said ideology that makes you really want to vote for Trump.

T I A
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyJW said:

NEXT...

So just fuck off already
    Sounds liberating.
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyJW said:

NEXT...

Before

After

Suggestion: Quit talking
    Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyJW said:

NEXT...

Before

After

Nice pics. Not sure you have a point.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Sledog said:

Flagged for lack of fried chicken.
    ISAFNRC
  • BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyJW said:

NEXT...

Before

After

Nice pics. Not sure you have a point.
    Your answer = My point
  • HoustonHuskyHoustonHusky Member Posts: 5,951
    First Anniversary First Comment Photogenic 5 Awesomes
    Buffet's lived off of govt largess. Of course you love him Hondo.

See you've been Gurgling...Gurgling hard for Hills. Good for you her SuperPACs keep funding your dumb @ss...

Buffet's lived off of govt largess. Of course you love him Hondo.

See you've been Gurgling...Gurgling hard for Hills. Good for you her SuperPACs keep funding your dumb @ss...

I mentioned a conservative too. Why don't you bag on Cuban?
  • GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

2001400ex said:

2001400ex said:

Baseman said:

2001400ex said:

HuskyJW said:

NEXT...

So just fuck off already
    YRYK. Mark Cuban is just a more polished version of Trump.