Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Take a look around and join the community. Have a topic? Join us and start a thread.

Brass, Sass & Ass

1101112131416»

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Posts: 26,875
    10000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award 500 Awesomes

Swaye said:

The recent lack of chins is disturbing. Place is filled with faggots.

I have confession to make. I love guns - although my interest leans more towards the classics- e.g., 1911s, revolvers, pump scatter guns - as opposed to AR's and what not. And I love hotties. But for some reason, right wing hotties with ARs, Glocks, etc. make me flaccid. If this makes me a feeg then so be it.
    Sounds like your well on the way to self-acceptance. Bravo.
    YellowSnow
  • dncdnc Posts: 34,881
    25000 Comments 250 Answers Fucktard of the Week Award 500 Awesomes

Swaye said:

I have confession to make. I love guns - although my interest leans more towards the classics- e.g., 1911s, revolvers, pump scatter guns - as opposed to AR's and what not. And I love hotties. But for some reason, right wing hotties with ARs, Glocks, etc. make me flaccid. If this makes me a feeg then so be it.
    I think that's called old age
    GrundleStiltzkinYellowSnow
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 7,695
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    dnc said:

Swaye said:

I think that's called old age
    I think I have PTSD. I once saw a young hottie almost shoot her damn foot off with a Glock .45 because of alcohol and poor trigger discipline.
    GrundleStiltzkin
  • SwayeSwaye Posts: 23,272
    Solar Eclipse Donator 10000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary

Swaye said:

Pitchfork51DawgtonaYellowSnowSoutherndawg
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Posts: 7,695
    5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes 500 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

I spent a lot of time in the showers with talll, sexy dudes in college.