Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL So fucking GoT thread (spoilers inside)

Comments

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited May 2016
    Basically what I was going to say, that Umber is lying and this is a trick/conspiracy to attack the Boltons unaware. Maybe there will even be a revenge for the Red Wedding.

Or Ramsey just kills and slaughters everyone and I will laugh.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Basically what I was going to say, that Umber is lying and this is a trick/conspiracy to attack the Boltons unaware. Maybe there will even be a revenge for the Red Wedding.

I hoped so, but the dead dire wolf makes me think not.

No way Rickon allows them to kill Shaggdog just to maybe trick Ramsay.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

I still don't think that was ShaggyDog, head didn't seem big enough. But I am probably just hoping it's not true because ShaggyDog is the best.

There is no way though that the Umbers would betray the Starks. Like I said they are super loyal to them, ESPECIALLY if they had Rickon this whole time and knew the Stark line was alive. This has to be a trap for Ramsey, and without his dad there now to sniff it out maybe he'll be too dumb to know its a trap and The North Remembers.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Ramsey is one of the few likeable characters right now.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club

I still don't think that was ShaggyDog, head didn't seem big enough. But I am probably just hoping it's not true because ShaggyDog is the best.

There is no way though that the Umbers would betray the Starks. Like I said they are super loyal to them, ESPECIALLY if they had Rickon this whole time and knew the Stark line was alive. This has to be a trap for Ramsey, and without his dad there now to sniff it out maybe he'll be too dumb to know its a trap and The North Remembers.
    I am going to set everyone who posts on this forum afire if this isn't true.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

I'm hopeful the Grand Northern Conspiracy lives, but they've gone off book in other more obvious areas.

The only question is HOW Ramsay dies. I predict Sansa rapes him to death with her strap on while Brienne and Pod hold him down.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I'm hopeful the Grand Northern Conspiracy lives, but they've gone off book in other more obvious areas.

The only question is HOW Ramsay dies. I predict Sansa rapes him to death with her strap on while Brienne and Pod hold him down.
    Full frontal Sansa or get the fuck out
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Gotta cut his wiener off and feed him to the hounds for narrative symmetry.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Gotta cut his wiener off and feed him to the hounds for narrative symmetry.
    I don't know what symmetry means but chin'ed for cutting off wieners
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

Every single Daenerys storyline:

1) Daenerys enters situation
    2) Daenerys says "I am Daenerys Stormborn, so you must obey me!" in some form or another
    3) People don't obey
    4) Daenerys is in trouble because she doesn't know how to do shit other than yell that she is the Stormborn
    5) Deus ex dragona: dragons show up, save her

She's the worst. She should marry Ramsay and then could go fuck off to Skagos and leave the rest of the show alone.

She's fucking useless. I hope her dragon finds her and eats her.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Gladstone said:

She's the worst. She should marry Ramsay and then could go fuck off to Skagos and leave the rest of the show alone.

Fuck that. If they marry I want to see it consummated. Think of the tits and the violence.
  • Options
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

Fuck that. If they marry I want to see it consummated. Think of the tits and the violence.
    You're on to something. Ramsey and Stormborn are getting it on and tits are flying everywhere....then he starts flaying her and tits are still flying everywhere....then the dragon rips the roof off Winterfell and eats them both.

Fin.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    edited May 2016
    Gladstone said:

2) Daenerys says "I am Daenerys Stormborn, so you must obey me!" in some form or another
    3) People don't obey
    4) Daenerys is in trouble because she doesn't know how to do shit other than yell that she is the Stormborn

Until she starts baring her breasts again, I actually agree with you.

• Options
    PurpleReignPurpleReign Member Posts: 5,457

Gladstone said:

Oh god oh god...
  • Options
    GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    Gladstone said:

3) People don't obey

The bitch doesn't even know how to properly control her dragons, the one thing she has going for her. For Christ's (R'hllor's?) sake, Tyrion just read a fucking book and already knows more about utilizing the dragons than she does. The Mountain should have bashed her head in 16 years ago.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club