Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Spring ball 14

Comments

• Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

The good thing about gifs being posted 5000 times is that you notice the little things. Check out the dude with the pencil behind his ear giving a nod of sincere agreement to Sark's answer. I love this shit. That dude looks like he's been hauling up shrimp nets for the last 3 months.
    the other guy is texting his buddy "Sark just said he gave up drinking. What do you think...2 weeks til he gone?"
  • Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,113
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

The good thing about gifs being posted 5000 times is that you notice the little things. Check out the dude with the pencil behind his ear giving a nod of sincere agreement to Sark's answer. I love this shit. That dude looks like he's been hauling up shrimp nets for the last 3 months.
    That's no shrimper, that's the Armenian Satan putting the final touches on Sark's demise
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

godawgst said:

Not a big fan of Budda playing on O as question how truly effective he can be vs. the gimmicky nature of it, even though our play at wr will determine how successful the season will be.

The silence with Mcgary's knee to me is deafening and I won't be surprised at all if this is John Ross Part II from last year where it will come out 2-3 weeks from the spring game that he is done for the year with a acl.

This staff is silent on everything regarding personnel in spring. Guys with season-ending ACL tears don't normally walk around practice with ice and a slight limp. Not saying he's fine but a week ago we were all talking about Trey Adams redshirting.
    You can walk pretty well after a torn ACL. I've seen it many times.
    True story. When I tore mine I was convinced it wasn't a torn ACL because I was walking so well and had no pain, even though I felt a pop. Just thought I had strained my knee. Didn't get an MRI until almost a month later when the swelling still hadn't gone down. Fully torn.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dnc said:

godawgst said:

Not a big fan of Budda playing on O as question how truly effective he can be vs. the gimmicky nature of it, even though our play at wr will determine how successful the season will be.

The silence with Mcgary's knee to me is deafening and I won't be surprised at all if this is John Ross Part II from last year where it will come out 2-3 weeks from the spring game that he is done for the year with a acl.

This staff is silent on everything regarding personnel in spring. Guys with season-ending ACL tears don't normally walk around practice with ice and a slight limp. Not saying he's fine but a week ago we were all talking about Trey Adams redshirting.
    You can walk pretty well after a torn ACL. I've seen it many times.
    True story. When I tore mine I was convinced it wasn't a torn ACL because I was walking so well and had no pain, even though I felt a pop. Just thought I had strained my knee. Didn't get an MRI until almost a month later when the swelling still hadn't gone down. Fully torn.
    Minus the sobriety, that's Tac Town Tuff.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    yeah but you wouldn't be running in conditioning drills. iirc there was a report stating as much a few practices ago

and if it was ACL he'd have MRI then get put under the knife asap, at which point he'd be out for about a week or so

idk
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    Gladstone said:

yeah but you wouldn't be running in conditioning drills. iirc there was a report stating as much a few practices ago

and if it was ACL he'd have MRI then get put under the knife asap, at which point he'd be out for about a week or so

idk

He would have had surgery by now for an ACL, and he'd be on crutches. I saw him in a video yesterday with no brace or even wrap at all just walking around. Plus there is no way he would be even jogging if he had an ACL, but it sounds like he was doing conditioning at several practices.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

idk

Somewhere in the tweets & vids from last week there was mention of McGary doing some light conditioning. He'll be fine for fall.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    Founders Club

Gladstone said:

idk

He would have had surgery by now for an ACL, and he'd be on crutches. I saw him in a video yesterday with no brace or even wrap at all just walking around. Plus there is no way he would be even jogging if he had an ACL, but it sounds like he was doing conditioning at several practices.

Gladstone said:

idk

Somewhere in the tweets & vids from last week there was mention of McGary doing some light conditioning. He'll be fine for fall.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    Gladstone said:

Gladstone said:

idk

Gladstone said:

idk

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Gladstone said:

idk

I think he's fine if he is jogging, but they wait a few weeks to let the swelling go down before surgery. Didn't he only get hurt a week ago?
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    HuskyInAZ said:

godawgst said:

This is proof that off-season football talk is the absolute worst.

Also, WE???
    ...yet here you are.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    edited April 2016

Gladstone said:

idk

I think he's fine if he is jogging, but they wait a few weeks to let the swelling go down before surgery. Didn't he only get hurt a week ago?
    Yeah, He got hurt on 4/8
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    godawgst said:

Uh gimicky? Budda is a legit threat to score with the ball in his hand anytime. Cant have too many weapons asshole
  • Options

godawgst said:

Uh gimicky? Budda is a legit threat to score with the ball in his hand anytime. Cant have too many weapons asshole
    Nothing screams player development like having to move good defensive players over to a shitty offense for some sizzle.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,959
    Founders Club
    Let's win spring! Get that slack ass Caleb MacKerry back out there. Lambo would've had him out there eating glass pissing in his pads.
  • Options

godawgst said:

Nothing screams player development like having to move good defensive players over to a shitty offense for some sizzle.
    just shows what a flat buttfucktard you are Tommy. Loyd Carr didnt need Charles Woodson at WR, much like Pete doesnt need Baker. But because he can help, create a different wrinkle, help his draft stock, keep him happy so he stays another year etc.... you have zero fucking understanding of the game freeme, on any level and in any capacity. This is the straw that broke the faggots back. Just fucking lurke Tommesa, you are in way over your little scabby head.

I can respectfully tolerate tranny's, but not when they get involved in husky football talk. I have to shovel the shit out of this joint once in awhile. Im packing my shovel after you just dropped that ill informed aids infested dallop from Shane on this forum. Im at the end of the proverbial soap rope with you and your delicate and deteriorating bones.
    Moving Shaq to RB kept him around for another year. Nope.

Moving Shaq to RB helped the team have a successful season. Fuck no.

Moving Shaq to RB helped his draft prospects. He got drafted as a LBer. So nope.

Any more doog platitudes you wanna spew out of that sandy cunt of yours?
  • Options
    TTJTTJ Member Posts: 4,795
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Moving Shaq to RB helped the team have a successful season. Fuck no.

Moving Shaq to RB helped his draft prospects. He got drafted as a LBer. So nope.

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Miles Jack is a running back