Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Kasich supports gay rights

2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Someone should tell him the same discrimination exists in his home state.

"I read about this thing they did in Mississippi, where apparently you can deny somebody service because they're gay?" Kasich said during a town hall televised on CNN, where appeared with his wife and twin 16-year-old daughters. "What the hell are we doing in this country? I mean, look, I may not appreciate a certain lifestyle or even approve of it, but I can -- it doesn't mean I've got to go write a law and try to figure out how to have another wedge issue.”
But in much of Ohio, the state where he serves as governor, businesses are legally permitted to refuse service to gay or transgender people. While some cities and counties in Ohio prohibit discrimination based on sexual orientation or gender identity, no similar statewide protection exists there.

https://gma.yahoo.com/john-kasich-refusing-lgbt-people-hell-doing-country-121200550--abc-news-topstories.html

Comments

• 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    2001400ex said:

Your mom

Did you suffer discrimination do to your sexual orientation in Ohio? Someone get 20014 a safe space quick! Hope there weren't any "Trump 2016" chalk marks too! Oh the humanity!
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

Did you suffer discrimination do to your sexual orientation in Ohio? Someone get 20014 a safe space quick! Hope there weren't any "Trump 2016" chalk marks too! Oh the humanity!
    *due
    Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

Also, NMTEB

• GreenRiverGatorzGreenRiverGatorz Member Posts: 10,147
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

Also, NMTEB

I always appreciate a good retard gladiator match.

Pay Pal is making a big deal about not opening in North Carolina while planning to open in middle eastern countries

In the case of Georgia, Coke and other large companies have already proven that financial pressure from businesses can affect a state's anti-gay laws. I don't think anybody's naive enough to think that same tactic will work in the Middle East.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,059
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Pay Pal is making a big deal about not opening in North Carolina while planning to open in middle eastern countries

In the case of Georgia, Coke and other large companies have already proven that financial pressure from businesses can affect a state's anti-gay laws. I don't think anybody's naive enough to think that same tactic will work in the Middle East.
    That's not why they aren't doing it there.

Nor do we know it wouldn't work. If you believe in something you believe in it. Otherwise you're a worthless piece of shit grandstanding hypocrite trying to make a buck off gullible social justice "warriors"
    Hey look. It's a much bigger deal if some state says you don't have to serve a burger to a fag than openly throwing them off of buildings. Okay?
  • ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    xhamster is blocking all North Carolina IP addresses.
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

*due
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

*due
    I hurry grammar nazi's don't concern me.

KMA
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,449
    Founders Club

xhamster is blocking all North Carolina IP addresses.

@dnc, true!?
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,756

Pressure from businesses is to satiate their customers into thinking they actually give a shit. When really all the business cares about is gaining market share from lemmings who think these feel-good statements make a difference.

Taking anti Islamic stands in in the Middle East would just build brand loyalty toward Pepsi.

Thinking it has anything to do with morals or integrity or justice is just naive.

That's not why they aren't doing it there.

Nor do we know it wouldn't work. If you believe in something you believe in it. Otherwise you're a worthless piece of shit grandstanding hypocrite trying to take a buck off gullible social justice "warriors"
    So you're telling me those companies are only motivated by the good PR? I'm shocked.

Pressure from businesses is to satiate their customers into thinking they actually give a shit. When really all the business cares about is gaining market share from lemmings who think these feel-good statements make a difference.

Taking anti Islamic stands in in the Middle East would just build brand loyalty toward Pepsi.

Thinking it has anything to do with morals or integrity or justice is just naive.
    I think most people recognize that these companies aren't motivated by benevolence or justice. But that doesn't mean they haven't had an impact on legislation.
    Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

*due
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

*due

KMA
    You hurry?
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

*due
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

*due

KMA
    You hurry?
    Yes I rush my posts quite frequently. Typing was not a class guys took in high school when I went. My thoughts don't always translate very well via keyboard. Get over it.
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

*due
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

*due

KMA
    You hurry?
    Yes I rush my posts quite frequently. Typing was not a class guys took in high school when I went. My thoughts don't always translate very well via keyboard. Get over it fuck off.
    Crisped
    2001400ex said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

dnc said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

*due
    dnc said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

Your mom

*due

KMA
    You hurry?
    Yes I rush my posts quite frequently. Typing was not a class guys took in high school when I went. My thoughts don't always translate very well via keyboard. Get over it fuck off.
    Crisped
    Chodler,

can the crappy jokes OK?