Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Portland Pulls Ahead

2»

Comments

• sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    If Portland had any real clout, or balls, theydw ban Intel and Nike from selling into states and employing workers from states they disagree with.

That would show them
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

If Portland had any real clout, or balls, theydw ban Intel and Nike from selling into states and employing workers from states they disagree with.

That would show them

I know you're being sarcastic but Intel and Nike have nothing to do with the city of Portland.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    Nike Town, Nike Headquarter Train stop, Nike Store, Nike EE store, say hi... but your high.

Portlandia spends more State of Oregon Corporate and personal income tax revenue than the next 10 cities combined.
  • doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

That would show them

I know you're being sarcastic but Intel and Nike have nothing to do with the city of Portland.
    I hear they're headquartered in a town named after beavermobile.
  • BlackieBlackie Member Posts: 499
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper 5 Up Votes
    edited April 2016

That would show them

There's a town called "Craved It" ???
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

I refuse to believe that Portland has a mayor who isn't named Kyle McLaughlin.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Blackie said:

That would show them

There's a town called "Hidden Valley" ???
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Blackie said:

That would show them

There's a town called "Repo Santa" ???
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,715
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    She even has that stupid ugly Northwest indie garb that costs $700 thing going.