Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So What's New ???

d2dd2d Member Posts: 3,109
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
edited April 2016 in Tug Tavern
Sorry for having to work for a few hours the past couple weeks. I know I've been missed. So what's news worthy ??? Some subjects likely have already been discussed, but don't expect me to read every fucking thread. The vast majority are fucking boring as shit.

ALL MILLENNIAL STUDENTS AND RECENT GRADS ARE FAGGOTS...

As always, it's not me. That's just the only logical conclusion for...
"Marquette University has moved to suspend and then fire Professor John McAdams for backing a student who tried to defend man-woman marriage."
breitbart.com/big-government/2016/03/30/university-moves-fire-conservative-professor-political-views/

Apparently sucking your dorm-mates dick has become mandatory for all college students. If this hits too close to home for most of you out there, I'm terribly sorry. Apparently, hurting your feelings is punishable by life in prison, now.
Emory University Students Scared, ‘In Pain’ over ‘Trump 2016’ Written on Sidewalk
I know that the 99% of you out there have a cousin who has a "friend" who served as an E-3 in the fucking Army or some faggot on your dorm floor is in ROTCunts, (which is "code" for you're fucking cowards). But I DIDN'T know that all I had to do to really fuck with your mind was to write "TRUMP" on the Quad sidewalks. Shit, where can I buy some fucking chalk ???

That's it for now. I may be back to check for the "Troll Posts" or maybe not. Don't expect me to bite. I'm too busy. In the meanwhile, Go Fuck Yourselves.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ssC77hapv0g

We're now a "Girls Basketball School".

Comments