Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why dawgman gets paying customers

13»

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

And why puppy criticizes this joint. Once everyones' bandwagon team wins or loses everyone ditches college football and this place. This is when conversation should be at its apex. Instead zzzzzzzzzzz.

Derek is it a marketing issue? Would you like some tips? Is Marshall Cherrington available for inside info after UW bothell. He has an incredible resume? Is Fetters available for consulting? You need that off season formula. Come on Derek what would Heckman do?Listen, I know your wifies and hubbies need a break from football, and for the others your parents need help with chores, but find some time to better understand the game, the teams, the state of college football, rule changes, recommendations for the playoffs, recruiting, fall camp, handicapping, transfers, nfl picks, spring ball......there's a ton to talk about.

Penny puffing and government administration/clerical jobs only take up to 10 hrs a day. Throw in cocktails and oysters after work and there's still plenty hours left to talk a little football. You can choke on a nut for an hour after and still find time for HH splitzskin .

Pumpy's ever-changing stand on Dawgman.
    TYFYS for bumping this thread I missed while on citrus hiatus.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

And why puppy criticizes this joint. Once everyones' bandwagon team wins or loses everyone ditches college football and this place. This is when conversation should be at its apex. Instead zzzzzzzzzzz.

Derek is it a marketing issue? Would you like some tips? Is Marshall Cherrington available for inside info after UW bothell. He has an incredible resume? Is Fetters available for consulting? You need that off season formula. Come on Derek what would Heckman do?Listen, I know your wifies and hubbies need a break from football, and for the others your parents need help with chores, but find some time to better understand the game, the teams, the state of college football, rule changes, recommendations for the playoffs, recruiting, fall camp, handicapping, transfers, nfl picks, spring ball......there's a ton to talk about.

Penny puffing and government administration/clerical jobs only take up to 10 hrs a day. Throw in cocktails and oysters after work and there's still plenty hours left to talk a little football. You can choke on a nut for an hour after and still find time for HH splitzskin .

Boomp
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

When is somebody going to post something, anything worth Pup's attention? This place used to kick ass, what happened? I blame the teens-20-somethings who took over and ruined the joint. See yous in december

"Whats the 1st play gonna be vs Auburn"? Who starts a thread with that shit? Been done to the point of puking so many times before over the years. Try something original for fucks sake

Dawgman guys lay that lame shit down every year. Arent there any old-school guys left around here to show these buttfuckered youngsters what to post?
    I am not a role model
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Because there are a lot of really stupid people Alex?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

And why Grundle criticizes this joint. Once everyones' bandwagon team wins or loses everyone ditches college football and this place. This is when conversation should be at its apex. Instead zzzzzzzzzzz.

Penny puffing and government administration/clerical jobs only take up to 10 hrs a day. Throw in cocktails and oysters after work and there's still plenty hours left to talk a little football. You can choke on a nut for an hour after and still find time for HH @puppylove_sugarsteel .

I thought PUP's latest post sounded familiar.