Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Why dawgman gets paying customers

And why puppy criticizes this joint. Once everyones' bandwagon team wins or loses everyone ditches college football and this place. This is when conversation should be at its apex. Instead zzzzzzzzzzz.

Derek is it a marketing issue? Would you like some tips? Is Marshall Cherrington available for inside info after UW bothell. He has an incredible resume? Is Fetters available for consulting? You need that off season formula. Come on Derek what would Heckman do?Listen, I know your wifies and hubbies need a break from football, and for the others your parents need help with chores, but find some time to better understand the game, the teams, the state of college football, rule changes, recommendations for the playoffs, recruiting, fall camp, handicapping, transfers, nfl picks, spring ball......there's a ton to talk about.

Penny puffing and government administration/clerical jobs only take up to 10 hrs a day. Throw in cocktails and oysters after work and there's still plenty hours left to talk a little football. You can choke on a nut for an hour after and still find time for HH splitzskin .

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited January 2016
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Dawgman keeps paying customers because fags like @puppylove_sugarsteel keeps paying him money and Puppy loves being on the receiving end of Kim's 2 inches of thunder.

Is that a fishing thing?
  • Options
    -Puppy ONLY FUCKER HERE said Browning would start. puppy then said 25 times Lindy Might start 1st half then BROWNING start 2nd half and rest of year as Lindy couldnt make an accurate forward pass (the fewer the yardage the less accurate) Trademarked that $hit bitch!

-$C DID predict south

-puppy good at everything

Puppy dont do wrong, see above. Splitzkin got lippy and payed dearly in another thread. Dont push it, ill send your softlips packing while im at it. Im not forcing you to the gate, but keep it up and ill keep my foot on your neck. I better wear a tiny shoe.
  • Options
    edited January 2016

And why puppy criticizes this joint. Once everyones' bandwagon team wins or loses everyone ditches college football and this place. This is when conversation should be at its apex. Instead zzzzzzzzzzz.

Derek is it a marketing issue? Would you like some tips? Is Marshall Cherrington available for inside info after UW bothell. He has an incredible resume? Is Fetters available for consulting? You need that off season formula. Come on Derek what would Heckman do?Listen, I know your wifies and hubbies need a break from football, and for the others your parents need help with chores, but find some time to better understand the game, the teams, the state of college football, rule changes, recommendations for the playoffs, recruiting, fall camp, handicapping, transfers, nfl picks, spring ball......there's a ton to talk about.

Penny puffing and government administration/clerical jobs only take up to 10 hrs a day. Throw in cocktails and oysters after work and there's still plenty hours left to talk a little football. You can choke on a nut for an hour after and still find

• Options
    CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,854
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

Penny puffing and government administration/clerical jobs only take up to 10 hrs a day. Throw in cocktails and oysters after work and there's still plenty hours left to talk a little football. You can choke on a nut for an hour after and still find time for HH splitzskin .

Be a better host...and dont bite the hand that feeds.
    So you're saying that in addition to paying Kim for your Dawgman subscription, you've donated here as well?
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

-Puppy ONLY FUCKER HERE said Browning would start. puppy then said 25 times Lindy Might start 1st half then BROWNING start 2nd half and rest of year as Lindy couldnt make an accurate forward pass (the fewer the yardage the less accurate) Trademarked that $hit bitch!

-$C DID predict south

Puppy dont do wrong, see above. Splitzkin got lippy and payed dearly in another thread. Dont push it, ill send your softlips packing while im at it. Im not forcing you to the gate, but keep it up and ill keep my foot on your neck. I better wear a tiny shoe.

You're trying too hard.
  • Options

-$C DID predict south

You're trying too hard.
    Puppy never tried