Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL UW vs ASU GAMETHREAD

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    10 point lead at the half. On the road.

No way they blow this, right???
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,464
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I like Green Bay tonight. -13 at Lambeau tonight.
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    If Murray played WR for UW next year with Ross, UW would score 6+ passing TDs/game.

UW hasn't seemed this fast in BB in many years. Romar seems to have gotten rid of their offensive hesitations.
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    priapism said:

If Murray played WR for UW next year with Ross, UW would score 6+ passing TDs/game.

UW hasn't seemed this fast in BB in many years. Romar seems to have gotten rid of their offensive hesitations.

Speed, speed, speed.
  • Options
    priapism said:

Yeah, but who's gonna throw it to them?
  • Options
    priapismpriapism Member Posts: 2,036
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    Color commentator is obviously pro-ASU. Whenever ASU fouls, he says it isn't a foul. Sounds like Hurley's friend.
  • Options
    GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Huge win. Expected this team to melt down after the historic 2nd half collapse against Arizona. No shame in a split at all. AA made up for his OOC turnovers by being clutch from FTs there at the end.
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    priapism said:

Romar haters???

Their silence in this thread speaks volumes
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Andrews may not be popular around here, but was definitely clutch today on the free throw line down the stretch.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2016
    priapism said:

Romar haters???

Talkin' smack because UW beat arizona state?
  • Options
    godawgstgodawgst Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,409
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

priapism said:

Romar haters???

I'm here. I hate having to listen to Rondeau/Hamilton 2-4 times a game say in the most pc way possible "husky player xxx can not (fill in the blank). They have to know the game situation". I hate having to listen to the tv analyst say the same thing. I hate watching every team we play get 40-50 ppg performing a lay-in/dunk drill. I hate the fact that any coach here at UW in their 10-14th year or whatever the hell it is would miss the tourney 4 straight years in the next to shittiest power 5 bb conf in America. I also hate that same said coach after this many years has to have a dream team of hs talent within 15 minutes of Seattle in order to have a team talented enough to compete.

And before we make him coach of the year/decade let's remember UCLA (who is crap but did beat Kentucky by some miracle) had us dead at home, USC was up 22 with 11 minutes left, Ernie Kent is the only coach in the Pac-12 who is dumb enough to want to get in a up and down game with us, and Arizona turned on the switch in the 2nd half, so you might want to wait until the end of the season before you crown his ass.
  • Options
    FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,223
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    priapism said:

Romar haters???

Still here, still want him fired. What's actually comical is that the defenders are posting up that he's actually winning in his 14th year, and yet has never made it past the sweet 16 and we should all be bowing down and kissing his feet.

Pass

Good team, glad he finally started recruiting like he used to. Bring in someone who has game mgt skills.

Hes' the andy reid of college basketball. Same tired mistakes every year.
  • Options
    huskyhooliganhuskyhooligan Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,061
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2016
    Couple of things, UW was up most of the second half on UCLA, not the other way around. USC, yes best player on the floor got hurt, but shit happens and they were still up by 7 with 2 minutes left. Also, what is worse, posting up that Romar is actually winning in his 14th year, or posting down that he is actually winning in his 14th year? Lots of coaches are the Andy Reid of college basketball, because the majority of coaches have never and never will win it all, or make it to a final four. #facts
  • Options
    godawgst said:

priapism said:

Romar haters???

I'm here. I hate having to listen to Rondeau/Hamilton 2-4 times a game say in the most pc way possible "husky player xxx can not (fill in the blank). They have to know the game situation". I hate having to listen to the tv analyst say the same thing. I hate watching every team we play get 40-50 ppg performing a lay-in/dunk drill. I hate the fact that any coach here at UW in their 10-14th year or whatever the hell it is would miss the tourney 4 straight years in the next to shittiest power 5 bb conf in America. I also hate that same said coach after this many years has to have a dream team of hs talent within 15 minutes of Seattle in order to have a team talented enough to compete.

And before we make him coach of the year/decade let's remember UCLA (who is crap but did beat Kentucky by some miracle) had us dead at home, USC was up 22 with 11 minutes left, Ernie Kent is the only coach in the Pac-12 who is dumb enough to want to get in a up and down game with us, and Arizona turned on the switch in the 2nd half, so you might want to wait until the end of the season before you crown his ass.
    You need to take a walk and get some perspective.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

priapism said:

Romar haters???

Their silence in this thread speaks volumes shows how much people stopped giving a fuck about the program under Romar the last 5 years.