Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

I'm no expert...

section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
Swaye's Wigwam
Like the guys at Dawgman that have been saying "OL is just fine" & "don't need any more linemen" but I'm pretty sure that you don't get as completely dominant as the product Alabama's putting on the field tonight by taking 1-2 future washouts a year and hoping to get lucky every now and then.

Comments

• TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Have you ever been a D1 coach? didn't think so.
  • section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I've never been a fireman either but I'm pretty sure you don't put fires out with pain thinner. I'm hearing that the short man in girls jeans is deleting anything remotely critical of the recruiting class and the lack of OL talent.

Until 2015 when he reminds everyone that he was voicing his concerns about the lack of depth starting in 2011.
  • TommySQCTommySQC Member Posts: 5,813
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    water > accelerators

HTH
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,817
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    section8 said:

I've never been a fireman either but I'm pretty sure you don't put fires out with pain thinner. I'm hearing that the short man in girls jeans is deleting anything remotely critical of the recruiting class and the lack of OL talent.

Until 2015 when he reminds everyone that he was voicing his concerns about the lack of depth starting in 2011.

What you're hearing is correct. Kim said something about people hijacking threads and that the subscribers should enjoy the moment of UW getting a 4 star commit.

One poster told Kim to edit away.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    section8 said:

section8 said:

Until you have recruited D1 linemen you have no right to criticize.