Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Richard Sarver FS

RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
Swaye's Wigwam
This would actually be a good topic for the Tug, but this dumbass blames Markieff Morris' problems on millennial culture. Yeah bro, what are Stephy Curry, Thompson, Green, Kawai Leonard, Paul George, Durant, and Russell Westbrook. Oh yeah, blame it on the generation! No dumb fuck, maybe you have a cancer on your team who you enable because is a good player when motivated, but at best is a #4 option on a really good team.

Maybe you have a shit franchise when you are calling out a guy who isn't even an All Star, and maybe averaged 15 a game on a team fighting for the 8th seed. It's unbelievable. The world is full of fucking stupid people who makes lame excuses when they fuck up. And this guy is a billionaire. A fucking imbecile is a billionaire.

Comments

• FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    If I had the time cared about looking it up, i can't remember the last phoenix suns player who was drafted and has produced at a high level?

I know they drafted kendall marshall, enis, len, warren and clark. After that i know they had some other stupid picks tossed in based on them trying to trade down to not have to pay draft picks.

He shouldn't blame a culture other than his GM and his ownership for the poor team performance. Christ, a monkey could have drafted better than these guys have.

Their owner is notoriously cheap and should have their team shipped to seattle.
  • DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

If I had the time cared about looking it up, i can't remember the last phoenix suns player who was drafted and has produced at a high level?

I know they drafted kendall marshall, enis, len, warren and clark. After that i know they had some other stupid picks tossed in based on them trying to trade down to not have to pay draft picks.

He shouldn't blame a culture other than his GM and his ownership for the poor team performance. Christ, a monkey could have drafted better than these guys have.

Their owner is notoriously cheap and should have their team shipped to seattle.

I don't follow the NBA that closely anymore but did they draft Dragic? He's not a world-beater but he's a pretty crafty guard and I like watching him play.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I heard Lebatard I think call Durant an whiny millennial for something Durant said about the media. Durant does get a pass for not winning anything.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2016

I heard Lebatard I think call Durant an whiny millennial for something Durant said about the media. Durant does get a pass for not winning anything.

Durant is a Karl Malone type. I don't think he will ever win a title.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

And Westbrook will get the blame
  • FreeChavezFreeChavez Member Posts: 3,222
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

And Westbrook will get the blame
    it's still mind boggling that they traded harden for a bag of socks and are titleless after all the talent accumulated. Considering all the shit bron' gets for not winning enough, it's hard to believe durant has zero.
  • bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,875
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Blaming "millenial culture" is the new popular thing to do when you suck and things don't go your way. It's quite ironic (whining about whining) and getting pretty old.
  • SteveInSheltonSteveInShelton Member Posts: 1,611
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    edited January 2016
    Richard Sarver helped raise the millenials so he can go fuck himself too.