Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2016 NBA Finals Christmas preview

CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Tuff battle going into half.

Comments

• Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Losers lose. Lebron is therefore a loser.

Race Bannon said so.
  • Options
    Dubs win. I'm hearing just wait until Love and Kyrie are back... Lebron "almost" beat the Warriors without them!

Warriors in 5. Water is wet.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Race Bannon said so.

Awfully early for June, ballbagfs.
  • Options

Race Bannon said so.

Nah. Kyrie is made of glass. They rest of that team sucks. Lebron shrinks in big games. They aren't winning a NATTY.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,819
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Warriors played slightly better than ok and still won.

Someone needs to tell the Jew coaching the Cavs his1997 Eastern Conference style bullshit doesn't work against small ball. And if he thinks a slow white guy from Australia can slow down Curry for an entire series, he's fucking nuts

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Love is fucking garbage. The announcers feel the need to pretend he's having a nice season.

If anyone is beating GS, it's the Spurs.
  • Options

Love is fucking garbage. The announcers feel the need to pretend he's having a nice season.

If anyone is beating GS, it's the Spurs.

Yup. Time to cue the "Lebron doesn't have a TEAM!!11!" Excuses.
  • Options
    allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

Race Bannon said so.

Nah. Kyrie is made of glass. They rest of that team sucks. Lebron shrinks in big games. They aren't winning a NATTY.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7kkbpcgXI8

Ok, Skip.
  • Options

Dubs win. I'm hearing just wait until Love and Kyrie are back... Lebron "almost" beat the Warriors without them!

Warriors in 5. Water is wet.

Kyrie has played 3 games in 7 months. He's on a minutes restriction. Given that the last time he played GS he went toe to toe with Curry and blocked his last shot of regulation, I'd say he matters.
  • Options

Someone needs to tell the Jew coaching the Cavs his1997 Eastern Conference style bullshit doesn't work against small ball. And if he thinks a slow white guy from Australia can slow down Curry for an entire series, he's fucking nuts

I mean no one makes Golden State look as bad as Cleveland does. Maybe they don't have enough to beat them but to say what they're doing isn't working is idiotic.
  • Options

Race Bannon said so.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_7kkbpcgXI8

Ok, Skip.
    2 for 5. Bitch.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

I mean no one makes Golden State look as bad as Cleveland does. Maybe they don't have enough to beat them but to say what they're doing isn't working is idiotic.
    The Cavs know that they can't score with the Warriors and do everything that they can to make sure that they are protecting the defensive end first.

The problem with what they are doing is that they steamline their offense in a way that makes it highly predictable and makes it difficult for them to come close to scoring enough points to beat Golden State.

They are basically damned if they do or damned if they don't.
  • Options

The Cavs lost. This game and the series last year.

If you're losing consistently, it's not working.

HTH

• Options
    Tequilla said:

The Cavs know that they can't score with the Warriors and do everything that they can to make sure that they are protecting the defensive end first.

The problem with what they are doing is that they steamline their offense in a way that makes it highly predictable and makes it difficult for them to come close to scoring enough points to beat Golden State.

They are basically damned if they do or damned if they don't.
    Which is why Kyrie is so important. It doesn't matter what you do offensively when he's going because he can always get a shot.
  • Options

HTH

Meh. I always found the results only matter mantra to be lacking in substance. It's great against doogs that want to accept losing. But if you actually think the process doesn't matter you're a fucking idiot. The Cavs process is fine. They just haven't been good enough.

Golden State is a great team. You can do everything right and still lose.
  • Options

HTH

Meh. I always found the results only matter mantra to be lacking in substance. It's great against doogs that want to accept losing. But if you actually think the process doesn't matter you're a fucking idiot. The Cavs process is fine. They just haven't been good enough.

You assume the Warriors just stay static and don't improve either.

In other words, until Cleveland does something different than they did last year, they'll get the same result. Kylie and Lebron are uptempo guys. They need to get out and make plays.

Keep sucking Delly's cock though. A wannabe JJ Reddick isn't going to get the Cavs a ring. And playing Love at the 5 is fuckingly stupid too.
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,497
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I haven't watched the NBA for over 10 years and I like the Cavs in 16 this year. SEC SEC SEC
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I haven't watched the NBA for over 10 years and I like the Cavs in 16 this year. SEC SEC SEC

Quite honestly people from Seattle talking about basketball is like fat people talking about diets.
  • Options

HTH

You assume the Warriors just stay static and don't improve either.

In other words, until Cleveland does something different than they did last year, they'll get the same result. Kylie and Lebron are uptempo guys. They need to get out and make plays.

Keep sucking Delly's cock though. A wannabe JJ Reddick isn't going to get the Cavs a ring. And playing Love at the 5 is fuckingly stupid too.
    What Cleveland can do different is be healthy.

Delly is a joke that you don't get.
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

PurpleJ said:

Quite honestly people from Seattle talking about basketball is like fat people talking about diets.
    Or Bruins talking about Rose Bowls.

Low tweak?