Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

What I am hearing

RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
Chris Paul is still a locker room cancer and the issues the Clippers had last year are unresolved. Blake and Jordan hate Paul. Paul is hurt. Clippers need to win games.

Kobe is hurting Russell's development. Russell is a bust and a bad draft pick. Byron Scott is a bad coach. Jim Buss is a bad GM.

The Cavs made a big mistake trading Wiggens for Love even if they win a couple titles.

Awfully cold for May

Comments

• CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Cavs won't be winning a couple titles
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,680
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Cavs will run the shitty East probably for the next 3 or 4 years and then lose to a real team in the Finals like the Lebron script says.
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    If you don't realize that the Cavs are a relatively flawed team against a real team from the West, then I can't help you.

And let's be honest, LBJ's advancing age and miles on the legs are going to start taking its toll. Their legitimate window to win a title is probably no more than 3-4 years tops (including this year).
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited November 2015
    Watching the Clips implode is going to be awesome. The Clippers are about 3 years too late to trade Paul. Rivers has been exposed too.

I kind of liked it at the time, but Russell was a bad pick. Okafor is exactly what I thought he would be. A 20 a game guy who gives you nothing else. Towns is going to be really, really good. @Tequilla probably still thinks Okafor will be better. The T-Wolves have a great foundation.

Cavs fucked up with the Love trade. We already knew that though. They sold their soul to get LeBron. They had to, but the problem is that LeBron runs the organization. A smarter organization maybe could have convinced LeBron to let Wiggins get a chance first. Jordan and Kobe never ran their organizations. The Cavs need a real coach that will tell LeBron to fuck off sometimes. At least they play in the East. In the West they would just be another team.

Warriors are huge favorites. The lineup with Green at center can't be stopped and changed the game.
  • allpurpleallgoldallpurpleallgold Member Posts: 8,771
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker First Anniversary
    The Love trade was and is fine. They need a 4 that can spread the floor because Lebron doesn't want to play there. And yeah a coach to tell Lebron to do it is a nice idea except he wasn't going to play for a coach like that.

This is why he went to Cleveland. To call the shots. If he wanted someone else to call the shots it would be Pat Reilly not Dan fucking Gilbert. So Cleveland can have this Lebron or no Lebron. There is no coach to tell Lebron to fuck off reality.

They'll be there in the Finals and I'm not writing them off because they weren't good enough to win it last year without two of their best three players.

And the Draymond Green lineup is great. But last year the Kyrie, Lebron, Love, Thompson lineups were as good as anybody. It's like everyone forgot that they turned into an offensive juggernaut in the second half last year.
    Swaye's Wigwam

The Love trade was and is fine. They need a 4 that can spread the floor because Lebron doesn't want to play there. And yeah a coach to tell Lebron to do it is a nice idea except he wasn't going to play for a coach like that.

This is why he went to Cleveland. To call the shots. If he wanted someone else to call the shots it would be Pat Reilly not Dan fucking Gilbert. So Cleveland can have this Lebron or no Lebron. There is no coach to tell Lebron to fuck off reality.

They'll be there in the Finals and I'm not writing them off because they weren't good enough to win it last year without two of their best three players.

And the Draymond Green lineup is great. But last year the Kyrie, Lebron, Love, Thompson lineups were as good as anybody. It's like everyone forgot that they turned into an offensive juggernaut in the second half last year.

33-2 with James, Love, and Irving in the lineup last year. I don't Phil told MJ to fuck off either. Phil's strength was reaching super stars and getting them to do what he wants without having to tell them to fuck off.

The haters way over blow everything about James. Water is wet. He'll be in his 6th straight finals and I think they win too. 6 straight is rare air.

The Cavs coach has won a title of some sort every year he has been a coach. If James didn't want him he'd be gone. No warning. Just gone,

Love is playing good and the future is now. I was quoting DP on Wiggens. I can see how it would be great to have him for 10 years.