Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

So this kid learned that by crying

MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Swaye's Wigwam
And acting like a little pussy, he will get what he wants. That's what he does with his parents no doubt. Pout and cry and the old man will eventually indulge him. He's just doing what dad reinforced over the years.

msn.foxsports.com/mlb/story/giants-fan-gives-baseball-to-crying-diamondbacks-fan-090313

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2013
    I agree with you that the little kid shouldn't get rewarded for crying, but acting like a pussy? Little kid's cry, they are all pussies. I have yet to meet one that isn't, and I am around kid's fairly often. I send my little guy to bed when he cries, and never give in, but that doesn't stop him from crying every once in a while. Then again, he is one, not nearly as old as the kid in the video. The dad was basically ignoring the kid crying, so I don't really fault him. Nice gesture by the Giants fan, but he should not have felt obligated to give the crying kid the ball. Maybe he was just a nice person?
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I agree with you that the little kid shouldn't get rewarded for crying, but acting like a pussy? Little kid's cry, they are all pussies. I have yet to meet one that isn't, and I am around kid's fairly often. I send my little guy to bed when he cries, and never give in, but that doesn't stop him from crying every once in a while. Then again, he is one, not nearly as old as the kid in the video. The dad was basically ignoring the kid crying, so I don't really fault him. Nice gesture by the Giants fan, but he should not have felt obligated to give the crying kid the ball. Maybe he was just a nice person?

The Giants fan was a nice person. The dad should have said "That's really nice of you, but no thanks. My son is being a big baby and needs to learn by having a pout fest he won't get what he wants". Then the little kid barely even acknowledged the person who gave him the ball. Pulled his hat down on his face.