Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Could someone on this bored....

Comments

• Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck this thread has everything. Does she have any tats?

Tramp stamp. Noticed it in the mirror when she was up on the sink. Tribal design. LULZ
    I laffed.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck this thread has everything. Does she have any tats?

Tramp stamp. Noticed it in the mirror when she was up on the sink. Tribal design. LULZ
    It's meant to be.
    Agree. @Swaye should marry this whore.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited September 2015
    The UW defense is legitimately good. This is college football in 2015. Cal had the ball the whole first half. Giving up 30 to them isn't bad, considering how the game went. I'm not sure if they get held under 30 again. They probably will because they are Cal and their bitchassness will show up, but it's not happening more than once or twice.
  • Options

The UW defense is legitimately good. This is college football in 2015. Cal had the ball the whole first half. Giving up 30 to them isn't bad, considering how the game went. I'm not sure if they get held under 30 again. They probably will because they are Cal and their bitchassness will show up, but it's not happening more than once or twice.

Need to let it play out.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

PurpleJ said:

The defense was average at best. Not great like so many seemed to think. So there's that.

Getting dating exit strategy Advice or any advice related to women on this board is always special.
    Somehow that response fits, even though it was horribly unrelated to anything.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

Swaye's current silence in this thread speaks volumes.

He's busy
  • Options

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Sitting at stupid brunch thing now. Getting steak though. I didn't even know steak was a brunch item. Fuck yeah. Anyway, crazy slut has texted 4 more times. Last one was 15 minutes ago. "You are a fucking asshole. Don't bother responding." Uh, dumb bitch, I haven't responded to you in 4 hours, or any of your other 8 texts you blew me up with. So, uh, thanks for letting me drill you in my hotel room bathroom. I think I am safe.

She would totally go for ass to mouth right now.
    We must share the same brain. My exact thought. Do I try to run the gauntlet or not? If I shot that dumb bitch a text right now saying "I'm so sorry. I lost my phone for a couple hours. You were wonderful last night. Want to have a coffee?" I would be knocking that shit down an hour later. But, she might kill me after. Decisions.
    Put it in her butt.

Cum on her face and then LEAVE.

Never call again.
    Then make a song about it

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QBH21tGuojc
    Deserves 1000 awesomes.