Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The REAL reason the SEC wins

EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,452
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
Founders Club
Is that they only give a fuck about winning. I caught part of a Jeremy Schaap radio interview with Paul Feinbaum about a piece he did for Outside the Lines on Nick Saban. Feinbaum repeatedly talked about how little Saban cares about the character of his players and how he only cares about how their talent can help him win. It got me thinking about Peterman's OKG bullshit. I'm sure that plays great with white parents and Seattle liberals, but it doesn't help you win games. The only thing that helps you win games is good football players, some of whom are going to be shitty people.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    See yesterday's Fulmer Cup thread.
  • Options
    Founders Club

See yesterday's Fulmer Cup thread.

You should know better than to reference something without a link.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Is that they only give a fuck about winning. I caught part of a Jeremy Schaap radio interview with Paul Feinbaum about a piece he did for Outside the Lines on Nick Saban. Feinbaum repeatedly talked about how little Saban cares about the character of his players and how he only cares about how their talent can help him win. It got me thinking about Peterman's OKG bullshit. I'm sure that plays great with white parents and Seattle liberals, but it doesn't help you win games. The only thing that helps you win games is good football players, most of whom are going to be shitty people.

FTFY
  • Options
    Founders Club

Is that they only give a fuck about winning. I caught part of a Jeremy Schaap radio interview with Paul Feinbaum about a piece he did for Outside the Lines on Nick Saban. Feinbaum repeatedly talked about how little Saban cares about the character of his players and how he only cares about how their talent can help him win. It got me thinking about Peterman's OKG bullshit. I'm sure that plays great with white parents and Seattle liberals, but it doesn't help you win games. The only thing that helps you win games is good football players, most of whom are going to be shitty people.

FTFY
    ISAFNRC