Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

probably been covered

but I don't care.

Kannell, Galloway and the WOP are just too fucking terrible for words. there's a veritable grab-assing, frat boy wesson oil party about to happen with those three. there's a high five coming any time now.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Are there just no kids out there majoring in broadcast journalism gunning for these jobs? They're all so very fucking terrible. This is Pac12 network shitty.

Comments

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

but I don't care.

Kannell, Galloway and the WOP are just too fucking terrible for words. there's a veritable grab-assing, frat boy wesson oil party about to happen with those three. there's a high five coming any time now.

Jesus Fucking Christ. Are there just no kids out there majoring in broadcast journalism gunning for these jobs? They're all so very fucking terrible. This is Pac12 network shitty.

And the sad part is: Jones and Gilmore are worse.
  • Options

but I don't care.

agreed. i'm trying to find one crew outside of espn that I can fucking stand to listen to.

i'm too fucking handsome for those jobs, or I would apply. people want to see a guy they can relate to and who makes them feel like he's one of them. they look at me and they feel intimated.
    I liked Gus Johnson and Joel Klatt on Thursday.
  • Options
    Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,783
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Galloway and Kannell definitely seem more like ESPNU material.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,899
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I loved Herbie and Musberger, don't know why they broke that up
  • Options

I loved Herbie and Musberger, don't know why they broke that up

Musberger has been relegated to calling shit games like New Mexico State at Florida because Disney hates old people.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    MisterEm said:

but I don't care.

agreed. i'm trying to find one crew outside of espn that I can fucking stand to listen to.

i'm too fucking handsome for those jobs, or I would apply. people want to see a guy they can relate to and who makes them feel like he's one of them. they look at me and they feel intimated.
    Pics or bullshit.

Asking for a fren...
    Doh!
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited September 2015
    I think the absolute worst crew is when - Rece Davis, Jessie Palmer and David Pollack call a shitty thursday night game. Like Cal @ SC last year.

Those guys are like 3 Sarks on coke listening to EDM and talking about all the hot chicks they boned.
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,740
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I think the absolute worst crew is when - Rece Davis, Jessie Palmer and David Pollack call a shitty thursday night game. Like Cal @ SC last year.

Those guys are like 3 Sarks on coke listening to EDM and talking about all the hot chicks they boned.

Don't disagree. 3 Sarks ... How long will it take before he blows up even with SC talent? I really do hope he can forge a career down there.
  • Options

Quite honestly, I can't wait for Sark to replace Corso on College Gameday in 2017.