Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Cougfarm Gold

Dedicated thread to the meltdown at our favorite bored today. So much good content.

"Any fall trips to Pullman will be to watch the women's soccer team......a winner."

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    please to be poasting the quality screenshots that we all need
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Sorry, couging it only applies to FBS teams.....

This was wayyyyyyy worse
  • Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    What a Sh-- show.

Mike Leach can just go to heck!
  • Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper
    But he got a tattoo!!1!
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,277
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    "There is no floor"
  • Options
    We just lost to a big sky team
    With an interim head coach. No reaction is an overreaction
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

There are still some clingers

"Leach is too good of a coach not to win. He knows what he’s doing. How different is WSU from Tech really? They have the same resources, and if anything, WSU’s are better. I read all the Mike Leach books and I can safely say that he is an elite coach. Michael Lewis, you know the guy who wrote "Moneyball", says Leach is the best coach in college football. I believe him. There’s no reason to think that he won’t succeed at WSU. He’s struggling right now but that doesn’t mean he won’t win big time in a few years! Trust Coach Leach!"

Same guy:

"He is an elite, top 10 coach. His offenses score points and are fun to watch. He puts butts in seats. I want him to stay at WSU because the Cougs have been down for so long, if he can’t win, who can? He’s the coach! There are struggles and mistakes, but they will get them corrected. All I’m asking is that you stay strong and don’t lose faith."

This guy has lost his pride

That guy is clearly a troll.

I salute him.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I never thought the climate could be the problem:

"Maybe the Air Raid isn’t built for Pullman. When the conditions get cold, or icy, or wet, or windy, the Air Raid starves for balance. This hurts. I have a stomach ache. The physiological effects of this never gets easier. Plus Falk hurts his throwing arm. All bad. As soon as I think about how a W vs Rutgers could ease the pain I immediately remember we just lost to PSU."

You just can't expect to compete against the TUFF Portland State Vikings in that weather.
  • Options
    "They broke me years ago. At this point its stockholm syndrome."
  • Options
    There's no help for these two:

Cougarfs wrote: In fairness, if you walked out of the tunnel and saw that miserable excuse for a crowd, you might not be too pumped up.
    truth. that is a bummer when you come out all fired up and no one is there to witness. maybe they will play better at away games with larger crowds and hostile environments? I'm trying to be optimistic.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I never thought the climate could be the problem:

"Maybe the Air Raid isn’t built for Pullman. When the conditions get cold, or icy, or wet, or windy, the Air Raid starves for balance. This hurts. I have a stomach ache. The physiological effects of this never gets easier. Plus Falk hurts his throwing arm. All bad. As soon as I think about how a W vs Rutgers could ease the pain I immediately remember we just lost to PSU."

This guy gets it. It's all now coming clear the damage that Jim Walden has done to this program.