Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Typical of Sark Just Rippin' It (Press Conference)

MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
so I'm just watching it now (finally)...

"... I'm thankful that I'm at this university that can offer no better support than any other university in the country." (1:07 mark).

What a clown. LOL

Comments

• DHDDHD Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,401
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Founders Club
    His entire press conference was delivered with the sincerity and forethought of a guy on a mega-dose of lithium.

It was particularly fun to watch the gray haired lacky in the background do his best to usher Cutty off stage before Seven and Seven could dispense any more platitudes from the podium.

I heard the Prince of Patron's handler say, "let's get the kids up here" at least twice as he tried to shut him down.

Yeah, because "the kids" were exactly who everyone wanted to hear from today. Ugh.
  • BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Gladstone said:

the season is about to start and 100% of the talk is on this fucktard's drinking

couldn't have gone any more perfectly for hhbs

The one thing I'll give this SC team - they've been through embarrassing media circuses before and managed to not completely unravel, even with full blown sanctions.

2013 - Kiffen Tarmac Firing; Ogre quitting during bowel prep - went 10-4
    2014 - Josh Shaw fake hero & Haden's sideline cramp - went 9-4

My guess is they probably will go 8-4 regardless of the #Sarkening. The only difference now is an 8-4 season more likely gets Sark fired in the offseason now that he's been outed by all to be a pathetic drunk and "pill popper".
  • MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    there's a reason this one little incident is bringing out the vultures nationally - the media all knows there are a lot of these incidents that have happened and now they're ready to feast.
  • TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,800
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

Gladstone said:

the season is about to start and 100% of the talk is on this fucktard's drinking

The one thing I'll give this SC team - they've been through embarrassing media circuses before and managed to not completely unravel, even with full blown sanctions.

2013 - Kiffen Tarmac Firing; Ogre quitting during bowel prep - went 10-4
    2014 - Josh Shaw fake hero & Haden's sideline cramp - went 9-4

My guess is they probably will go 8-4 regardless of the #Sarkening. The only difference now is an 8-4 season more likely gets Sark fired in the offseason now that he's been outed by all to be a pathetic drunk and "pill popper".
    From what I'm hearing, you may be being just a bit generous by calling him out as just a pill popper
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,702
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

MisterEm said:

Gladstone said:

If Cutty's transgressions get in the way of the Saban plunger in 2016....I may shed a tear.
    The Saban Plunger might be something we could market. #MoneyGrab
    If I can't do a follow up to the Dick Rod photoshop, there is no justice.
    it was the greatest Photoshop of all time
  • WilburHooksHandsWilburHooksHands Member Posts: 6,740
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes

If I Race can't do a follow up to the Dick Rod photoshop, there is no justice.

FTFM