Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    Trojans2win: "Dan Webber has latched onto this topic for some strange reason. Although it is a distraction they team is not polarized by the issue understanding Sark is going through a nasty time in his personal life. Like all thing USC sports, Pat Hayden has this under control.

Dark knows the leash just became shorter and he needs to use more discretion at public events.

Back to the NCAA Dan.

Fight On"

1) Sark has a learning disability. He keeps making the same mistakes over and over.
    2) He can't control himself, especially around alcohol. The man doesn't know his limitations.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club
    And then, there's this retard. This one made me chuckle a bit.

mcfein201242:

"People are people

We all have flaws

For those persons calling for Sark's head....All i have to say is this.....What if this team goes undefeated? BIG ASSUMPTION I KNOW....

Will all those people calling for Sark's head because of a moral transgression continue to call for his head?.....Uh.....I dont think so....Why is that? Because people who throw bricks in glass houses, also tend to be hypocrites."
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Trojans2win: "Dan Webber has latched onto this topic for some strange reason. Although it is a distraction they team is not polarized by the issue understanding Sark is going through a nasty time in his personal life. Like all thing USC sports, Pat Hayden has this under control.

Dark knows the leash just became shorter and he needs to use more discretion at public events.

Back to the NCAA Dan.

Fight On"

1) Sark has a learning disability. He keeps making the same mistakes over and over.
    2) He can't control himself, especially around alcohol. The man doesn't know his limitations.

I specifically asked for no racist crap!
  • NevadaduckNevadaduck Member Posts: 193
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    dnc said:

mcfein201242:

"People are people

We all have flaws

For those persons calling for Sark's head....All i have to say is this.....What if this team goes undefeated? BIG ASSUMPTION I KNOW....

Will all those people calling for Sark's head because of a moral transgression continue to call for his head?.....Uh.....I dont think so....Why is that? Because people who throw bricks in glass houses, also tend to be hypocrites."

This is the biggest crock of shit I've ever read. Good Lord in the late 60 ' s and 70 ' s the butt hole was a fancy feast. Who is anybody to think butt fucking is on the upswing. Every couple, except More_cock and his wife, have made woopie in the butt Bob. People are people.

Well said, Shots of patron for all my homies. Let me know when you need the account number.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    dnc said:

mcfein201242:

"People are people

We all have flaws

This is the biggest crock of shit I've ever read. Good Lord in the late 60 ' s and 70 ' s the butt hole was a fancy feast. Who is anybody to think butt fucking is on the upswing. Every couple, except More_cock and his wife, have made woopie in the butt Bob. People are people.

I don't want to toot my own horn, but that's a bitchin post right there.

• KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited August 2015
    I may or may not have posted a 5 reasons why all is fine post over there.

Assuming that I did,

Let's see who bites.

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    You'll never believe this, but drunksark got an IP ban.