Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Save our Sark

MuttzenMuttzen Member Posts: 1,015
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
edited August 2015 in College Football Forum
These boys need a real coach.

His name is Steve Sarkisian.

When it was announced that Sark was USC’s new HC, I was devastated. He had toiled for the last five years undoing the damage at UW that Owen Twelve had wrought upon the program.

But he was headed back to his home in So Cal. I couldn’t fault him.

Now, he may lose his only chance to do what he loves to do. Teach the kids. They don’t need some church school guy like Petersen. They need someone who really gets what it means to be a man. Sark just knows how to have fun. In N Out Burger, a shot of Patron here, and there, and also over there, what’s not to love? Recruits love that, just look at the results of his recruiting. How many other coaches would be willing to schlep on over to Greek row and personally show the boys how to run a train on the sorority girls? Right now, John McKay is rolling in his grave that these are actually considered issues. People can function perfectly well with alcohol in their system; Sark just needs to be given the freedom to figure out his own method.

The common theme here is Sark taking the blame for factors out of his control. Did everyone forget that USC was under heavy sanctions just a couple of years ago? This takes time to recover from. Not to mention Lane Kiffin. It’s hard to describe just how much damage Lane Kiffin did to the USC program. This isn’t fair to Coach Sark.

Sark just needs more time. Pat Haden needs to send the message to future recruits that Sark is here to stay. I’d say a five year extension at least.

Comments

• Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    YES! Preach brother, Muttzen!

Let's not forget the vast media conspiracy that is taking place against Sark; all because they are afraid of seeing USC succeed again. Don't forget that fUCLA controls much of the local media.