Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kim Grinolds thinks

jecorneljecornel Member Posts: 9,556
5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
Standard Supporter
edited February 2013 in Hardcore Husky Board
Hugh Millen could be doing national shows and that Seattle is lucky to have him. Are you kidding me? Watch Trent Dilfer and then listen to Hugh. Hugh had his shot on Monday Night Football, and Mitch made fun of him for for two full days on the air.

Hugh is totally biased and isn't really good at being objective. Nor can he explain things in simple terms that would not work on a national show. The story is that Hugh doesn't have interest in national work. Uh, ya right.

fetters also talks of his legendary analysis and his ability to breakdown film. Again, for a guy who works so hard watching film he has wrong been so often.

Doogman, for some reason feels like they have to defend Dave and Hugh. Pretty bizarre. Doogman and the honks is clearly a big problem when it comes to husky football.

So husky fans you should feel so lucky to have Hugh Millen providing expert analysis. ENJOY!!

Comments

• Options
    nihilistdawgnihilistdawg Member Posts: 226
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    If you cant see that the UW family is lucky to have these guys around, then I cant help you.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,925
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    I haven't listened to KJR much this season, but historically I really enjoy listening to Hugh.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    You ,may have enjoyed it 10 years ago. If you have listened to last the 5 years you would have not.
  • Options
    LevelParLevelPar Member Posts: 447
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    Jecornal...why such a hard on for Hugh? Did his success with football as a player or analyst have an adverse effect on you?
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    UW further weakens their image and integrity by having Hugh and Softy to be the local voice of husky football. They are an embarrassment. They choose to bash and call out 19 year old kids, while not holding the men stealing money from the fans and boosters accountable. Having to watch free pub, kick ass pressers, witnessing a QB guru ruining careers of QB's and having the most bizarre comments I have ever seen. Also, Hugh needs to leave his personal bias out of his apparent expert analysis.

Pool boy, Sark, Softy, Hugh, Jen Cohen, the whole marketing department, Damon huard need to go. Its just another reflection of what this program is.

I am not renewing my tickets after 20 years not buying anymore merch, or traveling to away games anymore. The thousands I have spent has been literally flushed down the toilet.

My issue with Hugh which there are many is labeled a genius and yet has been wrong on some many different things most people would be fired from their job. Nor will Hugh pull out his nerd machine which he did against Willingham about coaches in their three seasons will project their future success. He didn't do it with Sark nor will he ever. Hugh is a hater plain and simple.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

UW further weakens their image and integrity by having Hugh and Softy to be the local voice of husky football. They are an embarrassment. They choose to bash and call out 19 year old kids, while not holding the men stealing money from the fans and boosters accountable. Having to watch free pub, kick ass pressers, witnessing a QB guru ruining careers of QB's and having the most bizarre comments I have ever seen. Also, Hugh needs to leave his personal bias out of his apparent expert analysis.

Pool boy, Sark, Softy, Hugh, Jen Cohen, the whole marketing department, Damon huard need to go. Its just another reflection of what this program is.

I am not renewing my tickets after 20 years not buying anymore merch, or traveling to away games anymore. The thousands I have spent has been literally flushed down the toilet.

My issue with Hugh which there are many is labeled a genius and yet has been wrong on some many different things most people would be fired from their job. Nor will Hugh pull out his nerd machine which he did against Willingham about coaches in their three seasons will project their future success. He didn't do it with Sark nor will he ever. Hugh is a hater plain and simple.

Damon BLEEDS purple. Doogs jizzed their shorts when it was announced he would be roaming the halls of the athletic department.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    When I was researching Bow Down to Willingham, I left about 15 voice messages for Jen Cohen before I could get a return call and interview. I finally and politely said if I didn't hear from her I would just drive down to Tubby Graves and pop in. That got the job done. She wasn't rude, but she acted mildly indignant throughout the interview, like it was beneath her.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    That is no surprise, she does think she is than most. She was at Texas Tech before UW
  • Options
    GlobalGlobal Member Posts: 333
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    And after all, she has a masters from PLU. She can look down on many people because of that.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I knew jecornel would unsand his vag and become a good poster again. I just didn't think it would take so long.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    haha, ya well the sand found some nook and crannies to some digging...
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    Swaye's Wigwam

I knew jecornel would unsand his vag and become a good poster again. I just didn't think it would take so long.

Become immortalized in a podcast as Little Jimmy Cornell and then pop off
  • Options
    Founders Club
    "You're not such a Lucky Dawg after all, are ya? GET OUT OF OUR STADIUM!!"
    -- Tyrone Willingham to Little Jimmy Cornell, 2008 (HHB Reenactment)
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    jecornel said:

haha, ya well the sand found some nook and crannies to some digging...

Classy post. I've always enjoyed your posts.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    That experience was a trying time for the Cornell family. Though having an HHB podcast dedicated to me lifted my spirits to new heights. Nothing like free pub! The pay off is priceless.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Become immortalized in a podcast as Little Jimmy Cornell and then pop off
    Immortalized in a what?

• Options
    Founders Club
    jecornel said:

That experience was a trying time for the Cornell family. Though having an HHB podcast dedicated to me lifted my spirits to new heights. Nothing like free pub! The pay off is priceless.

FREE PUB!!! has to be capitalized. You're clearly still an amateur. Or a Coug/Duck troll.
  • Options
    CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

Agreed.

The constant shreeking and charges of racism was completely played out.

It only took the cunt 2.5 message boards to grow up.

Carry on, little one (without disparagement).
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Hey I like to get my poont across. People need to understand what the voices of husky football stands for. Bashing kids, racism and letting imposters steal millions.