Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Hello RaceBannonFuckingStupid

TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
Which president is the wild fiscal liberal again?

Comments

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013
    The field.

But nice graph Simple McSimpleton
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Fuck I wish the Republicans could actually act like fiscal conservatives.

ashamed Republican
    probably a RINO to you guys who hate Obama's spending but said nothing during the W years

ashamed Republican
    probably a RINO to you guys who hate Obama's spending but said nothing during the W years

I'm not a Republican, but still. I said plenty during Bush about spending. Especially the "bailouts"
    Fair enough, even though the first $750 billion in increased spending came before "bailouts" were necessary. RaceFBannon's silence in this thread speaks volumes. I figured this was a better format to embarrass him than Twitter is.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2013
    The debt is still climbing because spending has gone up a bit while tax revenue plummeted during THAT economy:

• CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

ashamed Republican

I'm not a Republican, but still. I said plenty during Bush about spending. Especially the "bailouts"
    Fair enough, even though the first $750 billion in increased spending came before "bailouts" were necessary. RaceFBannon's silence in this thread speaks volumes. I figured this was a better format to embarrass him than Twitter is.
    I'm kind of surprised to see you transfer from Twitter to here. Great multiple social media outlet argument as always.

ashamed Republican

I'm kind of surprised to see you transfer from Twitter to here. Great multiple social media outlet argument as always.
    Twitter's 140 character limit blows sometimes. Plus there's no Harv here to pollute the argument.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I see revenue back to the pre THAT economy levels and projected to continue to rise, yet the debt still grows. What up? maybe just put up a spending graph and stop fucking around.

I see revenue back to the pre THAT economy levels and projected to continue to rise, yet the debt still grows. What up? maybe just put up a spending graph and stop fucking around.

Why do you hate the first post of this thread?
    Swaye's Wigwam

ashamed Republican

how was the fist $750 billion necessary? (if not consensual)

ashamed Republican

The whole two wars thing. I'm fine with kicking ass and taking names if you want, but find a way to pay for it by cutting spending somewhere else.
  • HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    The budget deficit, which contributes to the national debt has declined in the last few years. Its still a deficit so it adds to the national debt.

The problem isn't the debt, its debt to gdp. The economy won't be back on track until debt to gdp declines. The problem is we aren't getting any real growth for the debt we've accumulated.
  • BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    buying gold is the smart play
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,721
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obama spends more no matter how many cute graphs you find. And he back loaded it so we haven't even got to the good part. Just admit you like the taste of his dick and drop the phoney fiscal conservative shit. Sark isn't even better than Ty
    Swaye's Wigwam

ashamed Republican

The whole two wars thing. I'm fine with kicking ass and taking names if you want, but find a way to pay for it by cutting spending somewhere else.
    My point is, if we were spending money on "two wars we can't afford", and those wars are over (I heard Obama got us out of Iraq), and if revenue is at an all time high and projected to be higher, then why is the projected debt increasing at such a steep rate?

ashamed Republican

My point is, if we were spending money on "two wars we can't afford", and those wars are over (I heard Obama got us out of Iraq), and if revenue is at an all time high and projected to be higher, then why is the projected debt increasing at such a steep rate?
    Revenue is barely at an all time high.

Obama should be cutting into spending, rather than slowing down the exorbitant rate of spending from W.

Obama is Sark, and Bush is Ty. I would have fired Obama after four years too.

Lather, rinse, repeat.
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 100,721
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Obama is President. Sark is the coach. HTH