Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Keeley Hazell

Comments

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    To the top for NTD, BB
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I want to take a crowbar to her face.

I want to spray man juice on her face.
    Me too, but crowbar after for sure.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

I want to take a crowbar to her face.

I want to spray man juice on her face.
    Me too, but crowbar after for sure.
    That makes laugh. Such funny J.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Swaye said:

I am posting in this thread because I just noticed @PurpleBaze has a banana dildo thingie going on. Oh and Keeley's tits and stuff.

It's called a Banana Bunker. It protects your banana from being banged up and bruised... good for travel.
    By Brad Takei on September 7, 2013
    George and I are on planes often enough that leg cramps are a real issue. So we like to keep a source of potassium handy--like a nice, ripe banana.

So ripe in fact that we need to use "protection." The Banana Bunker sounded like a great solution. The first time we passed through security at LAX, the TSA was doubtful. The Banana Bunker showed up in the X-ray, and we had to answer some pretty embarrassing questions.

So this last trip, I told George to keep the bunker on him going through security. It was was made of plastic, after all, and wouldn't set anything off. But naturally George forgot to remove his belt, which triggered the metal detector--and a pat down.

The TSA agent nearly jumped back when he felt the bunker. "What's this?" he said.

George didn't miss a beat. "This sounds like a punch line, but there's a banana in my pocket," he laughed.

"A banana?" the guard frowned.

"Or, maybe it was just a great pat down," I offered.

Even George was caught off-guard. "Oh myyy, Brad. That was sassy."
    Founders Club
    edited September 2015

Swaye said:

I am posting in this thread because I just noticed @PurpleBaze has a banana dildo thingie going on. Oh and Keeley's tits and stuff.

It's called a Banana Bunker. It protects your banana from being banged up and bruised... good for travel.
    By Brad Takei on September 7, 2013
    George and I are on planes often enough that leg cramps are a real issue. So we like to keep a source of potassium handy--like a nice, ripe banana.

So ripe in fact that we need to use "protection." The Banana Bunker sounded like a great solution. The first time we passed through security at LAX, the TSA was doubtful. The Banana Bunker showed up in the X-ray, and we had to answer some pretty embarrassing questions.

So this last trip, I told George to keep the bunker on him going through security. It was was made of plastic, after all, and wouldn't set anything off. But naturally George forgot to remove his belt, which triggered the metal detector--and a pat down.

The TSA agent nearly jumped back when he felt the bunker. "What's this?" he said.

George didn't miss a beat. "This sounds like a punch line, but there's a banana in my pocket," he laughed.

"A banana?" the guard frowned.

"Or, maybe it was just a great pat down," I offered.

Even George was caught off-guard. "Oh myyy, Brad. That was sassy."
    Gays can be funny. Who knew?
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Best. Response. Today.

You must have been laughing typing that.
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Too many poasts not enough tits. Some of you need to learn the difference
    Founders Club

Too many poasts not enough tits. Some of you need to learn the difference

Contribute, then... instead of being a biotch!
    Founders Club
    Bumpity bump...