Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Jake Browning

AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
Parade All American...Doesn't like to compete and has a noodle arm.

Comments

• BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    Scout actually had Browning on their All-America team this week. Murray of Texas was the first team QB, Browning was the only other QB listed. The list was based on HS production and acheivment and not as a future prospect, where both those two get dinged for their size.
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    Founders Club
    edited January 2015
    BayDawg said:

If Browning sucks Im going to turn so negative everyone that comes in contact with me is going chase me around with lighter fluid and a match.

Can't happen. Can't. Otherwise it's going to a Tibetan Monk candle fest
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    BayDawg said:

If Browning sucks Im going to turn so negative everyone that comes in contact with me is going chase me around with lighter fluid and a match.

so... you're saying you're gonna become Damone?
  • NeGgaPlEaSeNeGgaPlEaSe Member Posts: 5,729
    Why do people keep saying Browning is short? 6-2 205 as a teen. Brunel was 6-1 215
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,460
    Swaye's Wigwam

Why do people keep saying Browning is short? 6-2 205 as a teen. Brunel was 6-1 215

This. When I saw him live he looked much bigger than I thought after hearing about how "undersized" he was. He has a wide frame too, I imagine a year in the weight room will do wonders.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    So they are all buying in? Working out harder than ever?
  • Fire_Marshall_BillFire_Marshall_Bill Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 22,713
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

With all the 6' 5" quarterbacks the size of a small DE, people's perception of what's normal changed. Twenty years ago nobody would have noticed. His size is fine.
  • HFNYHFNY Member Posts: 4,512
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    I'm thinking I'd grab my hammer, plop my nuts on a 2 x 4, and then nail them into the wood before lighting myself on fire in front of Husky Stadium.

Or, I'd want to run away and never come back:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc
    AEB said:

BayDawg said:

• AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    Founders Club
    HFNY said:

I'm thinking I'd grab my hammer, plop my nuts on a 2 x 4, and then nail them into the wood before lighting myself on fire in front of Husky Stadium.

Or, I'd want to run away and never come back:

https://youtube.com/watch?v=YersIyzsOpc

AEB said:

BayDawg said:

As a rule I never click on links on the bored. The first was GOAT which was awesome. The second was LPT...not so much. You just need to give that kid the matches...he'll take care of the rest.
  • sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    so what... Sark landed JOE MONTANA'S kid. Get back to me when Peterman can come close to that.
  • longduckdonglongduckdong Member Posts: 1,005
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    BayDawg said:

How's that working out for you?
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    BayDawg said:

COME BACK!
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Everyone who thought Browning was going to be awesome because he passed for a million yards in HS should light themselves on fire.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Everyone who thought Browning was going to be awesome because he passed for a million yards in HS should light themselves on fire.

Where's that gif from Manhunter...
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Scout actually had Browning on their All-America team this week. Murray of Texas was the first team QB, Browning was the only other QB listed. The list was based on HS production and acheivment and not as a future prospect, where both those two get dinged for their size.

DON'T COME BACK!
  • GladstoneGladstone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 16,417
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    this is one of those threads where once i saw it bumped i was convinced i said something stupid and doogish. imagine my relief seeing that only @BayDawg has his foot in his mouth. whew