Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

so... Washington is outrecruiting Whoregon(lol)?

2»

Comments

• Options
    beelzebubbeelzebub Member Posts: 361
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Testing 1 5 Up Votes

Uluave is LDS. He won't even be in the program until 2017, and he'll have to be recruited again. Slapdick.

Uluave is LDS. He won't even be in the program until 2017, and he'll have to be recruited again. Slapdick.

No dumbass they changed the rule he has to come back to school he committed to
  • Options

beelzebub said:

"Scrambling" has briefly overtaken "twisting" as the favorite verb of dawgman. Ektard, Bleenor and several others have been giddy with comparing Helfrich's recruiting to a style of preparing eggs. What they don't mention, however, is that Oregon will almost aduredly have a higher ranked class than UW when all is said and done. (Although that's partially due to long snapper, greyshirt, and unranked Bellingham guy

If you're comparing the two classes, Oregon may be higher rated on the headline merrics (overall rank and avg rank), but if you had to choose which school has the better OL & QB haul - it looks like UW to me. I always take the QB and OL in the Pac12.
    Only area huskies have better recruiting in this class is linebacker u must be high if u think oline class for huskies is better than ducks, Oregon is better now when Paulo and uulave commit it will blow your group away. Remember u have Oregon kid who ducks didnt want so u know he sucks
    By your same logic UO has Washington kids that UW didn't want... 3 of them in fact.
    Maybe learn a little about recruiting Throckmorton has uw offer, all three have high level power 5 conference offers ur oregon committ has, wait for it a Beaver offer lol
  • Options
    Love u idiots crowing about ur off season national championship only a myopic purple tinted fool thinks UW is out recruiting the ducks
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    beelzebub said:

Love u idiots crowing about ur off season national championship only a myopic purple tinted fool thinks UW is out recruiting the ducks

Oh the irony. Crow on.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    AZDuck said:

"Scrambling" has briefly overtaken "twisting" as the favorite verb of dawgman. Ektard, Bleenor and several others have been giddy with comparing Helfrich's recruiting to a style of preparing eggs. What they don't mention, however, is that Oregon will almost aduredly have a higher ranked class than UW when all is said and done. (Although that's partially due to long snapper, greyshirt, and unranked Bellingham guy

If you're comparing the two classes, Oregon may be higher rated on the headline merrics (overall rank and avg rank), but if you had to choose which school has the better OL & QB haul - it looks like UW to me. I always take the QB and OL in the Pac12.
    Vernon Adams >>>>> any HS QB
    I like Adams, but every Eastern QB has torn it up under Baldwin. He's tearing up the Big Sky with a small sample size of doing it against the PAC 12. I don't think he's a sure fire stud. I think he will be above average, but LIPO before thinking he's carrying Oregon to another PAC 12 title.
  • Options
    BallSackedBallSacked Member Posts: 3,279
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper First Comment
    edited January 2015
    beelzebub said:

No dumbass they changed the rule he has to come back to school he committed to
    They changed it for people who enroll, play, and then do their mission. Uluave intends to do his mission straight out of HS.

If he never enrolls at Oregon he will be an open recruit again when he returns. If he did a year at Oregon and then left for LDS, he would have to return to Oregon or sit out a year while transferring.
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    MisterEm said:

^^^ Cuogs hate facts. Notice the disappearance of @beelzebub post Apple Cup prediction for evidence.

• Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    AZDuck said:

Vernon Adams >>>>> any Helfrich QB on the 2015 roster
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    beelzebub said:

beelzebub said:

umm... this isn't conjecture, it's Fact! ... and I have a National network of recruiting experts... who get paid to be right (do you? that's what I thought) to Prove It!
  • Options
    blackmambablackmamba Member Posts: 184
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    RECRUITING EXPERT

• Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    isn't that what I said?... and why do ignore the rest of the ENTIRE STAFF!