Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

The day of reckoning is coming for Kim Grinolds

He shall be reduced to a stammering fool come LOI Day

Comments

• Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

You guys better get your tickets for the Dawgman.com dub pub party. this event is going to sell out FAST and they will even have TBS videos of each of the new Dawgs! Can't miss event of the year.

Will there be sloppy tits involved?
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    H_D said:

You guys better get your tickets for the Dawgman.com dub pub party. this event is going to sell out FAST and they will even have TBS videos of each of the new Dawgs! Can't miss event of the year.

It was implied.
  • Options
    whatshouldicareaboutwhatshouldicareabout Member Posts: 12,437
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Someone should crash this party.
  • Options
    EwaDawgEwaDawg Member Posts: 3,992

H_D said:

It was implied.
    Fetters' sloppy tits don't count. HTH

• Options
    doogsinparadisedoogsinparadise Member Posts: 9,320
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary Name Dropper

Tequilla said:

I went to one of the events ... there was maybe 100-125 people that showed up tops.

It was literally one of the worst events that I've ever seen or attended in my life ... Pepsi and I sitting around talking UW Football while I spill drinks on him is about 100x more entertaining than a Doogman sponsored event.

I would like to hear more about your experience at this event
    The over/under is 5.
  • Options
    DugtheDoogDugtheDoog Member Posts: 3,180
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment

Tequilla said:

I went to one of the events ... there was maybe 100-125 people that showed up tops.

It was literally one of the worst events that I've ever seen or attended in my life ... Pepsi and I sitting around talking UW Football while I spill drinks on him is about 100x more entertaining than a Doogman sponsored event.

I would like to hear more about your experience at this event
    Bump. And anyone else out there.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    Tequilla said:

Need details of this shit show.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    lol, I loved how KG was hyping that event for months in advance. The fact that the only way to register was to call the Scout call center to reserve your ticket like it was still 1990 was a dead giveaway that the event would be a bush league shit show. I'm sorry you wasted your money and time at such a disaster of an event.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs

lol, I loved how KG was hyping that event for months in advance. The fact that the only way to register was to call the Scout call center to reserve your ticket like it was still 1990 was a dead giveaway that the event would be a bush league shit show. I'm sorry you wasted your money and time at such a disaster of an event.

I got the day off ... so it wasn't a waste. Plus, I showed up late so I didn't have to sit through too much of it.

In the grand scheme of things, the money wasn't that much ... so it wasn't that big of a deal. the stories that came from it were far worth the money spent.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,468
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited January 2015
    Nothing makes me cringe more than poorly put together events, especially when the assumption is there is ample money backing it. Sounds like a fifth of Jack and blow couldn't revive that mess.

I'm not a party planner, but i'm a successful networker and easily read cues of discomfort or recognize when a crowd is displeased and make adjustments to alleviate the situation. It's alarming that the leading website for the University, in an industry requiring people skills and awareness, is run by a troupe so oblivious to the basics.

Washington deserves to be represented by the best, but if that is unachievable it should be rock bottom competent.

Embarrassing.