Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Recruiting numbers question.

PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
Ok, so right now it appears that UW has 22 verbals, including Browning and Turner (who have both enrolled).

Considering the attrition (Troy Williams, Kendyl Taylor, etc.), we have room for plenty others. However, for the final couple weeks of recruiting it appears the only uncommitted visitors coming in are Potoa'e, Warren and Castille (WR from texas).

Do people think this will be a small class, or are there recruits/verbals that we're simply unaware of?

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Flagged for calling 22 a small class.
  • HuskyJWHuskyJW Guest, Member Posts: 14,161
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Both voted up....Passion for running the numbers and talking Husky recruiting.

Boobs for calling out Passion on 22.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    My innerdoog is begging for a surprise signing. But Benning and Warren would be just fine.
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

My innerdoog is craving a surprise signing. But Benning and Warren would be just fine.

ftfy
  • CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Kyler Manu will also be enrolling early (spring enrollee). I tend to think there might be some kids out there that we don't know about, but that is just a hunch. Has more to do with the fact that I think this staff likes to keep shit under wrap. Hell, scout and 247 didn't have visit dates for current committs like Gaskin, Roberts, etc. figured out until today.
  • PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

But I think going forward recruiting under Peterman will be pretty boring for the doogs of dawgman. There won't be last minute "UBER DUBER SECRET VISITORS" that have no chance of signing here (even though I am sure doogman will float something like that to get attention). And there probably won't be that much panic in the last week of signing day (last year is different because the staff was new and needed to use every second of recruiting).

Players will commit to UW fairly early, a great deal of them will stick with their committments and we won't go on wild goose chases to get FREE PUB. Good for the coaches, bad for doog fans that like rumors and shit.

Well then don't expect $10.95 from me, bub!