Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OT: Query for the mods

did you guys ever have to play a ranked Oregon State?

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    dnc said:

No. I don't believe we did. I will never forget the game we played at Oregon State back in 1989. That is the game that turned everything around that lead to UW's success during the early 90's

Best FO, G ever
    Sick burn brah.

I was most likely at that game but I don't really remember it due to the large amounts of intoxicants in my system.

Anywho, it's totally a sick burn when your hero's highlight is beating a 4-7-1 team in the midst of a 28 year losing streak.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    edited November 2014
    dnc said:

TheGlove said:

dnc said:

No. I don't believe we did. I will never forget the game we played at Oregon State back in 1989. That is the game that turned everything around that lead to UW's success during the early 90's

Best FO, G ever
    Sick burn brah.

I was most likely at that game but I don't really remember it due to the large amounts of intoxicants in my system.

Anywho, it's totally a sick burn when your hero's highlight is beating a 4-7-1 team in the midst of a 28 year losing streak.
    Poont of clarification, the hero in question won a Rose Bowl and a natty trophy then popped off.

Hope that helps.
    In 1989?
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    TheGlove said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

dnc said:

Best FO, G ever
    Sick burn brah.

Poont of clarification, the hero in question won a Rose Bowl and a natty trophy then popped off.

Hope that helps.
    In 1989?
    Talk about your sick burns, brah
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    TheGlove said:

dnc said:

Best FO, G ever
    Sick burn brah.

And with that downvote, the glove is buried.
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited November 2014
    dnc said:

TheGlove said:

dnc said:

Best FO, G ever
    Sick burn brah.

Hope that helps.

Great poont and I'd add that the guy was a beast on the field. The young pups in here need to see what this guy was all about, one of the all time great Husky pass rushers.

gohuskies.com/mediaPortal/player.dbml?id=2647795&DB_OEM_ID=30200

Oh, and FO,G
  • Options
    H_DH_D Member Posts: 6,098
    Swaye said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

dnc said:

Best FO, G ever
    Sick burn brah.

Hope that helps.

Great poont and I'd add that the guy was a beast on the field. The young pups in here need to see what this guy was all about, one of the all time great Husky pass rushers.

Oh, and FO,G
    Just dawned on me that at HH we have two total fucking Husky legends to talk to, while at Doogfarm they have some faggy kicker and a HS coach in Oregon.

Point, HH.
    If you can't see that multiple former players talk football regularly with Kim, read the Doogman boreds, and comment regularly then I can't help you.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    H_D said:

Swaye said:

dnc said:

TheGlove said:

dnc said:

Best FO, G ever
    Sick burn brah.

Hope that helps.

Oh, and FO,G
    Just dawned on me that at HH we have two total fucking Husky legends to talk to, while at Doogfarm they have some faggy kicker and a HS coach in Oregon.

Point, HH.
    If you can't see that multiple former players talk football regularly with Kim, read the Doogman boreds, and comment regularly then I can't help you.
    I admit I forgot about Durocher. Cue laugh track.
  • Options
    IrishDawg22IrishDawg22 Member Posts: 2,754
    @DonaldJones‌

You should lurk around a bit and get a feel for the boards. If you have any questions feel free to shoot me a PM because I have this place dialed in.
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    At least we aren’t recruiting against Riley anymore! I don’t want to continue this @Dennis_DeYoung , especially because it’s my bed time as a pseudo old person, so please have a pod ready by morning or clean this shit up si I can read this shitty bored peacefully without scrolling past everything you’ve pinned
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    edited October 2018
    I see one of my terms has been met, thank you @Dennis_DeYoung , carry on with your pin-protest.

Edit: shout outs for all!