Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Takin' it to the Streets

Comments

• TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    I like Alison.

I've always listened to him in streaks. For a few months I'll listen to every episode and then I won't listen to any for like a year.

I still remember where I was the first time I heard him go on a chicken shit ticket rant because I was laughing so hard. It was a near Damone level of comedy. But Damone is still funny after 23 times. Carolla? Not so much.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2013

I like Alison.

I've always listened to him in streaks. For a few months I'll listen to every episode and then I won't listen to any for like a year.

I still remember where I was the first time I heard him go on a chicken shit ticket rant because I was laughing so hard. It was a near Damone level of comedy. But Damone is still funny after 23 times. Carolla? Not so much.

Alison is horrible. A thin-skinned liberal with tons of repressed rage toward Dad. And when I tried to give her some sincere advice on Twitter, she blocked me.
  • TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

I like Alison.

Alison is horrible. A thin-skinned liberal with tons of repressed rage toward Dad. And when I tried to give her some sincere advice on Twitter, she blocked me.
    You literally just described my dream girl.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,711
    Founders Club
    She's still officially single you know.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Carolla doesn't show enough causation for my tastes.