Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

ASJ's statement to the press

2»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's not a whoosh. Back in the day ASJ would be running the stadium stairs every morning until he pukes then again in the afternoon. Nobody would know about it but ASJ and the recently retired Don James. Run that soft piece of shit into the ground and see if he's a player or a pussy/ So far he's a pussy on the field and off. Fuck him. You wonder why those lawn mower flapping 7 win season apple cup blowing fuck heads are so soft you might want to re read that post. And get the fuck off my lawn #GranTorino
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I got a lot of mileage out of Bellotti suspending Ontario Smith for the first half of the Utah State game. Early signs of the duck's seriousness about football early this decade. Id prefer sark thinking he has to beat Boise and not suspending Rastafarian. Fuck it, its just football. Does the fag in the band (hi mellow) (75,000) get suspended for a DUI? I have a real problem with sports or football as some fucking morality play.

This.

If Sark suspends him, it is more proof to me that acting like you want to win is more important than actually winning with him. We have one of the best TEs in the country. Play that fucker. And win.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    edited July 2013
    brchco12 said:

I'd say ASJ suspension is a built in excuse i.e. "we can have character OR be winners" (they dont believe in an AND world)

I sort of like where your head is at, but why do we have to be character guys? Were those Miami and Nebraska teams of the 80's and 90's character teams? Fuck no. Guess what, they kicked everyone's asses and made it look fun.

If I want to be around Boy Scouts I'll go start a Troop. If I want to be around winning football, I'll take some thugery (see: Ohio State, Florida, Oregon, etc).
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye said:

I got a lot of mileage out of Bellotti suspending Ontario Smith for the first half of the Utah State game. Early signs of the duck's seriousness about football early this decade. Id prefer sark thinking he has to beat Boise and not suspending Rastafarian. Fuck it, its just football. Does the fag in the band (hi mellow) (75,000) get suspended for a DUI? I have a real problem with sports or football as some fucking morality play.

This.

If Sark suspends him, it is more proof to me that acting like you want to win is more important than actually winning with him. We have one of the best TEs in the country. Play that fucker. And lose anyway.
    Fixed for accuracy
  • Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    It's a rant parody...... just had to get in on the fun. Is there a staff here and who is ASJ?

• Options
    TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

It's not a whoosh. Back in the day ASJ would be running the stadium stairs every morning until he pukes then again in the afternoon. Nobody would know about it but ASJ and the recently retired Don James. Run that soft piece of shit into the ground and see if he's a player or a pussy/ So far he's a pussy on the field and off. Fuck him. You wonder why those lawn mower flapping 7 win season apple cup blowing fuck heads are so soft you might want to re read that post. And get the fuck off my lawn #GranTorino

I very much like your take on my rant parody. The doogs tell me that my Husky tradition is too old to rant any other way,....... but I did my best. Football is no longer the dance I took my bitches to back in the day.