Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Getting your ass beat 5000 miles from home is special, can't expect to win with the Jet lag, also can't expect to win the next game or two with all the jet lag. Sadly if I happened to be there for work I'd go watch.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah
    Man I got excited seeing Washington listed as a team playing in China. Too bad it's false.

Nothing says special like getting plunger raped in China.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,917
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Man I got excited seeing Washington listed as a team playing in China. Too bad it's false.

Nothing says special like getting plunger raped in China.

The Chinese probably have a special word or phrase for plunger rape.
    柱塞强奸
  • Options
    SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,233
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club
    edited July 2013
    干得好德里克
  • Options
    Founders Club
    "埃默特板和立即得到saddled Gilby 1-10慘敗。"

disagree
  • Options
    Founders Club
    你们这些人的行为从来没有发生过像0-12。
  • Options
    Founders Club
    That's like one of Tommy's drunken texts
  • Options
    Founders Club
    Please Could you talk about like the blue sky took place 12-47.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Houhusky said:

關閉種族,你要採取的手套?你要踏踏實實一個撒尿的比賽中嗎?讓我們做到這一點。讓我們滾。

我越來越厭倦了你的仇恨,消極,下了公交車和投擲人。

坦白地說,種族,我非常,非常高興,我不知道你。我很高興,我不導致什麼似乎是這樣一個可憐的生命正面臨著尋找在各種情況下的消極。你需要去找到微笑。上次我檢查,這是夏季。西雅圖的天氣似乎是相當好,現在 - 你為什麼不檢查出來。

你很該死錯誤的事情。你可能會認為大量的時間,不斷噴湧你的意見,你現在已經聽到了足夠的時間,你是正確的。不使你的權利。

請您談一下像藍色的天空發生了12-47。我從來沒有見過,你曾經建議倒台的過程中,這個程序開始前到達埃默特。

你想要的事實嗎?你想要的真相嗎?這裡是你的事實。

埃默特來到華盛頓大學之前的光榮1-10 Gilby下賽季。前一年(2003年)Gilby足以讓我們6-6,但崩潰,其中包括在加州,我們放棄了700碼(或左右)。這是一個冷漠的團隊,幾乎是最好的平庸。我們失去了我們最後的8,,包括井噴加州,加州大學洛杉磯分校的井噴,和家庭損失內華達州。沒錯,計劃是朝著正確的方向。

2002賽季下油滑是另一個925賽季的例子,最記得“西北錦標賽。”這是偉大的。但是,進入“西北冠軍的事實,”我們是一個4-5的足球團隊,是非常笑話1-4在會議藏。在2002年和2003年,我們完成了本賽季4-4會議記錄。

這些不是很好的球隊。這一趨勢朝向下坡。

埃默特板和立即得到sadled Gilby 1-10慘敗。

埃默特之前在船上來,巴布斯跳船後十年的管理不善,包括允許體育場開始侵蝕過程。

整個2003年,我們面臨與油滑離開,隨後的訴訟(次),博士感覺良好,和整體的混亂與壘球程序和Teresa威爾遜。

現在,請記住以下幾點:前發生的這一切埃默特作為總統華盛頓大學附近的任何地方。

事情並不在偉大的形狀。我覺得幾乎每個人都知道。

形成了一個搜索委員會更換巴布斯。 BOR,上校園,和大的學校捐助的支持者在他們的臉上顯示出來的雞蛋生病。他們生病巴布斯跑鄉村俱樂部和寬鬆的方式,她跑的部門 - 特別是在光油滑了什麼。他們希望有人一本正經,適當的,他們可以指望不會玷污了大學的名字。進入托德特納。

現在,這幾乎讓你埃默特被聘為點。他必須簽署僱用特納?最有可能的。但不管。

此時,埃默特是不負責的足球節目在場上的表現。有一個教練到位。它不是,埃默特足球程序或任何其他程序在運動部門的工作,監督。這項工作屬於托德·特納。埃默特工作,監察工作績效的托德·特納。

所以1-10發生。 Gilby罐頭特納(理應如此)。是的,計劃了1-10。但那些負責監督程序的行動是正確的。特納開除的教練表現不佳。如果我在埃默特的鞋,我不能抱怨。

教練搜尋發生和特納有他的心臟上設置泰隆靈。這是特納的租賃。這不是埃默特的租金。當然,埃默特簽署租用。這很好。你想拋出一些怪他有先見之明,否定租用。這很好。但租用埃默特的責任。這是特納責任。埃默特責任持有特納​​負責出租(他做到了3年後,當泰隆是不是問題的答案很明顯)。

因此,泰隆變為2-9 1-10年後的第一年。不是很大。警告標誌開始,特別是一些表現不佳,關閉遊戲。但它的政權的第一年,真的很難得到太關鍵。

明年計劃去5-7,並有2個重大的事件。第一個重大的事件是QB受傷的損失。我覺得很多人可能會說,如果沒有當年以賽亞的損失,我們去6-6。第二個是重大的事件,是“突然高級”一天unexplicable的損失斯坦福最無情的人從未見過的足球隊。同樣,沒有足夠的消防泰隆在這一點上。有警示標誌。有地面幾乎告訴次年泰隆是一個行動的一年有什麼需要發生。在我看來,在這一點上他的手腳。

接下來的一年中,我們輸掉比賽的方式是無法解釋的。吹亞利桑那州 - 一場比賽,我們從來沒有失去一個巨大的損失。最可笑的結局我見過一個傢伙是開放的20碼走出超時蘋果杯。吹一對21點到夏威夷。它在這一點上是很明顯的事情,不能正常工作。換帥是為了。或許也是為了AD轉換。換帥被封鎖和複雜。廣告的頭部下跌 - 這是理所當然的,由於一些其他的問題,他有這樣一個可怕的租用主教練。

消防泰隆2007年以後的決定之前,這真的很難埃默特橄欖球節目就做了任何爭論。

我會說,使2008年的泰隆回是一個災難性的錯誤。它應該從未發生過。你想扔0-12埃默特 - 我所有的。我認為,如果你抓到埃默特反射,真實的時刻,他會告訴你在事後,他應該已經採取了行動,這是不值得大屠殺0-12。

下了公交車扔埃默特於2008年。這是他的責任。 2004-2007年?沒有這麼多。通過各種手段,請你,請告訴我,在那裡他有責任在2004年和2007年以外的事實,他的大學校長。請告訴我什麼具體的行動,他確實破壞程序。你是不是要找到它們 - 它們不存在。

埃默特你的批評是荒謬的。你的批評伍德沃德只是徹頭徹尾的滑稽。

伍德沃德在哪裡擰這個程序?他只負責對這一計劃在2008年夏天的一個全職的作用。你要抱他到火的2008年上半年中期AD?他怎麼會是任何東西,從2004-2007年的時候,他甚至沒有參與運動部門負責?談論陰謀論。這可能是我見過的最偉大的陰謀論之一。

我不喜歡輸球。我不喜歡我所看到的,在過去的5年。這讓我感到噁心到我的肚子了許多倍。但不像你,我至少可以採取退後一步,並意識到這個問題的起源開始之前,馬克·埃默特成為總統華盛頓大學。

如果我花了我的時間是一個“盲目的種族班農奴才,”然後我會相信,唯一合乎邏輯的解釋我們的失敗已經馬克·埃默特和斯科特·伍德沃德。

坦率地說,該意見是在我的生活中,我見過的最愚蠢的瘋狂愚蠢的意見之一。

我不捍衛“錯誤的目標。”有怪被拋出埃默特的方式。我爽快地承認這一點。但它是不是他的全怪。巴布斯值得責備。格貝爾丁值得責備。麥考密克值得有些怪。油滑值得有些怪。 Gilby值得有些怪。特納值得有些怪。泰隆值得有些怪。我列出的名字,這些名字只有3有任何時間表,延伸到埃默特的任期內的任何部分。這是不到一半的那些名字。

坦白地說,種族,你是一個世界級的驢。當我聽到人們在華盛頓州人民的婊子和呻吟 - 你是一個水晶的例子,人們為什麼挨罵的華盛頓州。當我聽到母狗華盛頓大學的球迷,他們的抱怨是什麼,你代表那些投訴的人。

在我看來,你是不是華盛頓大學的好。你是不是幫助程序。你是不是幫助大學。你是完全利己和華而不實,自私自利的混蛋。

您吠錯了樹,如果你要在我之後。我不是天真地推我的頭,使我的屁股忽略我所看到的。我不認為有任何人知道我會說,我不會把直言不諱。

所有支付和參加遊戲的時間比我一直活著為你所做的是給你一個感知能力是一種痛苦的老頭。恭喜這一點。

感謝您為我們這些怎麼不採取行動,當我們在你的鞋子在20-30歲的年輕一代。

TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs
    11:18 AM

Translation:

Turn off race, you want to take's gloves? You want to steadily and surely an pee's game do? Let us do this. Let us roll. I'm getting tired of your hatred and negative, with under the bus car and throwing people. Frankly ground say that, ethnicity, I am very, very happy, I do not know thee. I am glad, I do not lead to what seems to be this a pathetic's life is facing looking for in various circumstances of the negative. You need to go to find smiling. Last I checked, this is the summer season. Seattle-based weather seems to be quite Okay, now - you why do not check them out. You are very damn wrong thing. You might think that a lot of time, and constantly spewing your opinion, you are now already heard the enough time, you are correct. Do not make your right. Please Could you talk about like the blue sky took place 12-47. I've never seen, you've ever suggest downfall in the process, this program before the start of to the Daai Olmert. What you want the facts do? What you want the truth of the do? Here is the your facts. Emmert came to Washington Before going to university the glorious 1-10 Gilby next season. The year before (2003) Gilby enough to let us 6-6, but the crashes, which includes in California, we gave up 700 yards (or left and right). This is an indifference of the team, is almost is the best mediocrity. We lost our final eight,, including the blowout of California, University of California, at Los Angeles's blowout, and the family losses Nevada. Yes, plan is moving in the right direction. 2002 season next slick is another 925 season's examples of, the most remember the "Northwest Championships." This is great. However, entry "Northwest champion's facts," We are a 4-5 of football team, is pretty much a joke 1-4 in the conference Zang. In 2002 and 2003, we completed the this season, 4-4 conference records. These are not very good team. This trend toward the downhill. Emmert plate and the immediately get sadled Gilby 1-10 fiasco. Emmert before the on board come, Babbs jump ship after the a decade of mismanagement, including allowing Stadium begun to erode the process. Entire 2003, we are confronted with the slick to leave, the subsequent litigation (Ci), PhD feel good, and the overall's chaos with the softball procedures and Teresa Wilson. Now, please remember the following: occurs prior to of this Qieaimote as a presidential the University of Washington anywhere near the. Things are not in the great the shape of the. I feel that almost everyone knows. Formed a a search for committee replace the Babbs. BOR, upper campuses, and large of the school donor's supporters on their face display out of the eggs get sick. They are sick Babbs ran Country Club and loose the way, she ran's departments - particularly yes in the optical slick of what. They hoping that someone all seriousness, proper, that they can count on will not tarnished the university's name. To enter the Todd Turner. Now, This is almost let you Emmert was hired as point. He must sign the employ Turner? The most there is likely. But regardless of. At this point, Emmert is the not responsible for the's football program performance in the field. There is an coach in place. It is not, Emmert football program, or any other program in the sports department's work, supervision. This work belong to Todd · Turner. Emmert works and monitor the job performance's Todd · Turner. So the 1-10 happen. Gilby canned food Turner (rightly so). Yes, the planned 1-10. But those who responsible for the supervision procedure's action is correct. Turner expelled from's coach poor performance. If I am In the Emmert's shoes, I can not complain. Coach Search for occurrence and Turner has his the heart of the upper settings Tyrone Ling. This is the Turner's leases. This is not a Emmert rents. Of course, the Emmert sign the hire. Which is good. You want to throw some of the strange he has a the foresight, negation hire. Which is good. But the renting Emmert's responsibility. This is the Turner responsibilities. Emmert Responsibility holds a Turner responsible for the rental (he did it three years later, when Tyrone is the not a problem the answer to very obvious). Therefore, the Tyrone becomes 2-91-10 years after the first years. Not great. Warning signs began to, especially in some underperforming, turn off the games. But it's regime's first year of the, really hard to get too critical. Next year plan to go to 5-7, and there are two major event. The first a major event is the QB the injured losses. I think a lot people might will say, if there is no that year Isaiah's losses, we to go 6-6. The second is the momentous event, is the "suddenly Advanced" one days unexplicable the loss of Stanford the most ruthless people have never ever seen's soccer team. Similarly, the there is not enough firefighting Tyrone at this point. There are warning signs. There are the ground almost to tell The following year Tyrone is an action of the year have what it takes happen. In my opinion, at this point on the his hands and legs. The next year, we lose the game way is to can not be explained. Blowing Arizona - a game, we never did not lose a huge losses. The most laughable thing finale I've seen an guy is open to 20 yards out of the timeout apples cup. Blowing one pairs of 21 o'clock to Hawaii. It at this point on is a very obvious things, not the normal working. Huanshuai is in order. Perhaps the is also the In order to AD conversion. Huanshuai being blockade and complicated. Advertising's head fell - This is the taken for granted, due to some other problems, he has such a terrible renting head coach. Firefighting Tyrone after 2007 before the decision, it's really hard Emmert football program respect of done a any controversy. I would say, so that 2008's Tyrone back to the is a catastrophic mistake. It should never happened Guo. You want to throw 0-12 Emmert - all my. I think the, if you catch Emmert reflex, real moments, he will tell you in hindsight, he should has already taken action, this is the not worth the Holocaust 0-12. Under the bus car to throw Emmert Yu 2008. This is the his responsibility. 2004-2007? Not so much. Through a variety of means, please you, please tell me, where he has the responsibility to in 2004 and 2007 other than the fact, his university headmaster. Please tell me what specific's action, he indeed sabotage procedures. You are not going find them - they do not exist. Emmert your criticism is absurd. Your criticism Woodward is just downright funny. Woodward In the Where to screwed this procedure? He was only responsible pairs of this plan in the summer of 2008 of the an full-time role. You want to embrace him to the the fire's 2008 first half of the medium-term AD? He how would be anything, from 2004-2007 years time, he did not even to participate in sports departments are responsible for? Talk about conspiracy theory. This is probably my've ever seen of the greatest conspiracy theory one of the. I do not like lose. I do not like what I saw, in the past's 5 years. It makes me feel sick to my belly a many times over. But unlike you, I can at least take a step back, and realized that of this problem origins of Before you begin, Marc · Emmert become president Washington University. If the I spent my time is a "blind's racial ban nong I," and then I will be believe that the only logical explanation our failure is already Marc · Emmert and Scott · Woodward. Frankly, the advice is in my life, I have seen the most stupid of madness Stupid the views of one of the. I do not defend the "error the goal." There are strange being thrown out Emmert the way. I readily admit this point. But it is not his full strange. Babbs worthy of blame. Gerberding worthy of blame. McCaw dense grams of worthy of somewhat strange. Slick worthy of Some strange. Gilby worthy of Some strange. Turner worthy of Some strange. Tyrone worthy of Some strange. I have listed's name, these names only 3 there is any timetable, extending to the Emmert of the term of office inside the any part of the. This is the less than half the those names. Frankly ground say that, race, you are the a world-class asses. When I hear people in Washington State the people's bitch and groans - you are a crystal example of, why people scolded of Washington State. When I heard bitch the University of Washington fans, they's complaining about is the what, you behalf of those who complaint person. In my opinion, you is not the University of Washington is good. You is not Help program. You is not help the university. You are completely self-serving and flashy, selfishness's asshole. You bark up the wrong tree, if you want in my afterwards. I am not a naively push the my head, make my ass ignore the what I saw. I do not think there is any person know what I will say, I will not put outspoken. All payment and participate in the game more time than I have always alive for you have done is to give you an perceive capability is a painful old man. Congratulations to this point. Thank you for for those of us how do not take action, when we are in your shoes in the 20-30 year-old young to generation.
    This is some funny shit.
  • Options
    Mooser42Mooser42 Member Posts: 763
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    "You want to steadily and surely an pee's game do?"

Sounds hot
  • Options
    BAMAdawg10BAMAdawg10 Member Posts: 145

That's like one of Tommy's drunken texts

Or just your everyday PLSS post.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Race really need to go to find smiling.
  • Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Houhusky said:

關閉種族,你要採取的手套?你要踏踏實實一個撒尿的比賽中嗎?讓我們做到這一點。讓我們滾。

我越來越厭倦了你的仇恨,消極,下了公交車和投擲人。

坦白地說,種族,我非常,非常高興,我不知道你。我很高興,我不導致什麼似乎是這樣一個可憐的生命正面臨著尋找在各種情況下的消極。你需要去找到微笑。上次我檢查,這是夏季。西雅圖的天氣似乎是相當好,現在 - 你為什麼不檢查出來。

你很該死錯誤的事情。你可能會認為大量的時間,不斷噴湧你的意見,你現在已經聽到了足夠的時間,你是正確的。不使你的權利。

請您談一下像藍色的天空發生了12-47。我從來沒有見過,你曾經建議倒台的過程中,這個程序開始前到達埃默特。

你想要的事實嗎?你想要的真相嗎?這裡是你的事實。

埃默特來到華盛頓大學之前的光榮1-10 Gilby下賽季。前一年(2003年)Gilby足以讓我們6-6,但崩潰,其中包括在加州,我們放棄了700碼(或左右)。這是一個冷漠的團隊,幾乎是最好的平庸。我們失去了我們最後的8,,包括井噴加州,加州大學洛杉磯分校的井噴,和家庭損失內華達州。沒錯,計劃是朝著正確的方向。

2002賽季下油滑是另一個925賽季的例子,最記得“西北錦標賽。”這是偉大的。但是,進入“西北冠軍的事實,”我們是一個4-5的足球團隊,是非常笑話1-4在會議藏。在2002年和2003年,我們完成了本賽季4-4會議記錄。

這些不是很好的球隊。這一趨勢朝向下坡。

埃默特板和立即得到sadled Gilby 1-10慘敗。

埃默特之前在船上來,巴布斯跳船後十年的管理不善,包括允許體育場開始侵蝕過程。

整個2003年,我們面臨與油滑離開,隨後的訴訟(次),博士感覺良好,和整體的混亂與壘球程序和Teresa威爾遜。

現在,請記住以下幾點:前發生的這一切埃默特作為總統華盛頓大學附近的任何地方。

事情並不在偉大的形狀。我覺得幾乎每個人都知道。

形成了一個搜索委員會更換巴布斯。 BOR,上校園,和大的學校捐助的支持者在他們的臉上顯示出來的雞蛋生病。他們生病巴布斯跑鄉村俱樂部和寬鬆的方式,她跑的部門 - 特別是在光油滑了什麼。他們希望有人一本正經,適當的,他們可以指望不會玷污了大學的名字。進入托德特納。

現在,這幾乎讓你埃默特被聘為點。他必須簽署僱用特納?最有可能的。但不管。

此時,埃默特是不負責的足球節目在場上的表現。有一個教練到位。它不是,埃默特足球程序或任何其他程序在運動部門的工作,監督。這項工作屬於托德·特納。埃默特工作,監察工作績效的托德·特納。

所以1-10發生。 Gilby罐頭特納(理應如此)。是的,計劃了1-10。但那些負責監督程序的行動是正確的。特納開除的教練表現不佳。如果我在埃默特的鞋,我不能抱怨。

教練搜尋發生和特納有他的心臟上設置泰隆靈。這是特納的租賃。這不是埃默特的租金。當然,埃默特簽署租用。這很好。你想拋出一些怪他有先見之明,否定租用。這很好。但租用埃默特的責任。這是特納責任。埃默特責任持有特納​​負責出租(他做到了3年後,當泰隆是不是問題的答案很明顯)。

因此,泰隆變為2-9 1-10年後的第一年。不是很大。警告標誌開始,特別是一些表現不佳,關閉遊戲。但它的政權的第一年,真的很難得到太關鍵。

明年計劃去5-7,並有2個重大的事件。第一個重大的事件是QB受傷的損失。我覺得很多人可能會說,如果沒有當年以賽亞的損失,我們去6-6。第二個是重大的事件,是“突然高級”一天unexplicable的損失斯坦福最無情的人從未見過的足球隊。同樣,沒有足夠的消防泰隆在這一點上。有警示標誌。有地面幾乎告訴次年泰隆是一個行動的一年有什麼需要發生。在我看來,在這一點上他的手腳。

接下來的一年中,我們輸掉比賽的方式是無法解釋的。吹亞利桑那州 - 一場比賽,我們從來沒有失去一個巨大的損失。最可笑的結局我見過一個傢伙是開放的20碼走出超時蘋果杯。吹一對21點到夏威夷。它在這一點上是很明顯的事情,不能正常工作。換帥是為了。或許也是為了AD轉換。換帥被封鎖和複雜。廣告的頭部下跌 - 這是理所當然的,由於一些其他的問題,他有這樣一個可怕的租用主教練。

消防泰隆2007年以後的決定之前,這真的很難埃默特橄欖球節目就做了任何爭論。

我會說,使2008年的泰隆回是一個災難性的錯誤。它應該從未發生過。你想扔0-12埃默特 - 我所有的。我認為,如果你抓到埃默特反射,真實的時刻,他會告訴你在事後,他應該已經採取了行動,這是不值得大屠殺0-12。

下了公交車扔埃默特於2008年。這是他的責任。 2004-2007年?沒有這麼多。通過各種手段,請你,請告訴我,在那裡他有責任在2004年和2007年以外的事實,他的大學校長。請告訴我什麼具體的行動,他確實破壞程序。你是不是要找到它們 - 它們不存在。

埃默特你的批評是荒謬的。你的批評伍德沃德只是徹頭徹尾的滑稽。

伍德沃德在哪裡擰這個程序?他只負責對這一計劃在2008年夏天的一個全職的作用。你要抱他到火的2008年上半年中期AD?他怎麼會是任何東西,從2004-2007年的時候,他甚至沒有參與運動部門負責?談論陰謀論。這可能是我見過的最偉大的陰謀論之一。

我不喜歡輸球。我不喜歡我所看到的,在過去的5年。這讓我感到噁心到我的肚子了許多倍。但不像你,我至少可以採取退後一步,並意識到這個問題的起源開始之前,馬克·埃默特成為總統華盛頓大學。

如果我花了我的時間是一個“盲目的種族班農奴才,”然後我會相信,唯一合乎邏輯的解釋我們的失敗已經馬克·埃默特和斯科特·伍德沃德。

坦率地說,該意見是在我的生活中,我見過的最愚蠢的瘋狂愚蠢的意見之一。

我不捍衛“錯誤的目標。”有怪被拋出埃默特的方式。我爽快地承認這一點。但它是不是他的全怪。巴布斯值得責備。格貝爾丁值得責備。麥考密克值得有些怪。油滑值得有些怪。 Gilby值得有些怪。特納值得有些怪。泰隆值得有些怪。我列出的名字,這些名字只有3有任何時間表,延伸到埃默特的任期內的任何部分。這是不到一半的那些名字。

坦白地說,種族,你是一個世界級的驢。當我聽到人們在華盛頓州人民的婊子和呻吟 - 你是一個水晶的例子,人們為什麼挨罵的華盛頓州。當我聽到母狗華盛頓大學的球迷,他們的抱怨是什麼,你代表那些投訴的人。

在我看來,你是不是華盛頓大學的好。你是不是幫助程序。你是不是幫助大學。你是完全利己和華而不實,自私自利的混蛋。

您吠錯了樹,如果你要在我之後。我不是天真地推我的頭,使我的屁股忽略我所看到的。我不認為有任何人知道我會說,我不會把直言不諱。

所有支付和參加遊戲的時間比我一直活著為你所做的是給你一個感知能力是一種痛苦的老頭。恭喜這一點。

感謝您為我們這些怎麼不採取行動,當我們在你的鞋子在20-30歲的年輕一代。

TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs
    11:18 AM

Translation:

Turn off race, you want to take's gloves? You want to steadily and surely an pee's game do? Let us do this. Let us roll. I'm getting tired of your hatred and negative, with under the bus car and throwing people. Frankly ground say that, ethnicity, I am very, very happy, I do not know thee. I am glad, I do not lead to what seems to be this a pathetic's life is facing looking for in various circumstances of the negative. You need to go to find smiling. Last I checked, this is the summer season. Seattle-based weather seems to be quite Okay, now - you why do not check them out. You are very damn wrong thing. You might think that a lot of time, and constantly spewing your opinion, you are now already heard the enough time, you are correct. Do not make your right. Please Could you talk about like the blue sky took place 12-47. I've never seen, you've ever suggest downfall in the process, this program before the start of to the Daai Olmert. What you want the facts do? What you want the truth of the do? Here is the your facts. Emmert came to Washington Before going to university the glorious 1-10 Gilby next season. The year before (2003) Gilby enough to let us 6-6, but the crashes, which includes in California, we gave up 700 yards (or left and right). This is an indifference of the team, is almost is the best mediocrity. We lost our final eight,, including the blowout of California, University of California, at Los Angeles's blowout, and the family losses Nevada. Yes, plan is moving in the right direction. 2002 season next slick is another 925 season's examples of, the most remember the "Northwest Championships." This is great. However, entry "Northwest champion's facts," We are a 4-5 of football team, is pretty much a joke 1-4 in the conference Zang. In 2002 and 2003, we completed the this season, 4-4 conference records. These are not very good team. This trend toward the downhill. Emmert plate and the immediately get sadled Gilby 1-10 fiasco. Emmert before the on board come, Babbs jump ship after the a decade of mismanagement, including allowing Stadium begun to erode the process. Entire 2003, we are confronted with the slick to leave, the subsequent litigation (Ci), PhD feel good, and the overall's chaos with the softball procedures and Teresa Wilson. Now, please remember the following: occurs prior to of this Qieaimote as a presidential the University of Washington anywhere near the. Things are not in the great the shape of the. I feel that almost everyone knows. Formed a a search for committee replace the Babbs. BOR, upper campuses, and large of the school donor's supporters on their face display out of the eggs get sick. They are sick Babbs ran Country Club and loose the way, she ran's departments - particularly yes in the optical slick of what. They hoping that someone all seriousness, proper, that they can count on will not tarnished the university's name. To enter the Todd Turner. Now, This is almost let you Emmert was hired as point. He must sign the employ Turner? The most there is likely. But regardless of. At this point, Emmert is the not responsible for the's football program performance in the field. There is an coach in place. It is not, Emmert football program, or any other program in the sports department's work, supervision. This work belong to Todd · Turner. Emmert works and monitor the job performance's Todd · Turner. So the 1-10 happen. Gilby canned food Turner (rightly so). Yes, the planned 1-10. But those who responsible for the supervision procedure's action is correct. Turner expelled from's coach poor performance. If I am In the Emmert's shoes, I can not complain. Coach Search for occurrence and Turner has his the heart of the upper settings Tyrone Ling. This is the Turner's leases. This is not a Emmert rents. Of course, the Emmert sign the hire. Which is good. You want to throw some of the strange he has a the foresight, negation hire. Which is good. But the renting Emmert's responsibility. This is the Turner responsibilities. Emmert Responsibility holds a Turner responsible for the rental (he did it three years later, when Tyrone is the not a problem the answer to very obvious). Therefore, the Tyrone becomes 2-91-10 years after the first years. Not great. Warning signs began to, especially in some underperforming, turn off the games. But it's regime's first year of the, really hard to get too critical. Next year plan to go to 5-7, and there are two major event. The first a major event is the QB the injured losses. I think a lot people might will say, if there is no that year Isaiah's losses, we to go 6-6. The second is the momentous event, is the "suddenly Advanced" one days unexplicable the loss of Stanford the most ruthless people have never ever seen's soccer team. Similarly, the there is not enough firefighting Tyrone at this point. There are warning signs. There are the ground almost to tell The following year Tyrone is an action of the year have what it takes happen. In my opinion, at this point on the his hands and legs. The next year, we lose the game way is to can not be explained. Blowing Arizona - a game, we never did not lose a huge losses. The most laughable thing finale I've seen an guy is open to 20 yards out of the timeout apples cup. Blowing one pairs of 21 o'clock to Hawaii. It at this point on is a very obvious things, not the normal working. Huanshuai is in order. Perhaps the is also the In order to AD conversion. Huanshuai being blockade and complicated. Advertising's head fell - This is the taken for granted, due to some other problems, he has such a terrible renting head coach. Firefighting Tyrone after 2007 before the decision, it's really hard Emmert football program respect of done a any controversy. I would say, so that 2008's Tyrone back to the is a catastrophic mistake. It should never happened Guo. You want to throw 0-12 Emmert - all my. I think the, if you catch Emmert reflex, real moments, he will tell you in hindsight, he should has already taken action, this is the not worth the Holocaust 0-12. Under the bus car to throw Emmert Yu 2008. This is the his responsibility. 2004-2007? Not so much. Through a variety of means, please you, please tell me, where he has the responsibility to in 2004 and 2007 other than the fact, his university headmaster. Please tell me what specific's action, he indeed sabotage procedures. You are not going find them - they do not exist. Emmert your criticism is absurd. Your criticism Woodward is just downright funny. Woodward In the Where to screwed this procedure? He was only responsible pairs of this plan in the summer of 2008 of the an full-time role. You want to embrace him to the the fire's 2008 first half of the medium-term AD? He how would be anything, from 2004-2007 years time, he did not even to participate in sports departments are responsible for? Talk about conspiracy theory. This is probably my've ever seen of the greatest conspiracy theory one of the. I do not like lose. I do not like what I saw, in the past's 5 years. It makes me feel sick to my belly a many times over. But unlike you, I can at least take a step back, and realized that of this problem origins of Before you begin, Marc · Emmert become president Washington University. If the I spent my time is a "blind's racial ban nong I," and then I will be believe that the only logical explanation our failure is already Marc · Emmert and Scott · Woodward. Frankly, the advice is in my life, I have seen the most stupid of madness Stupid the views of one of the. I do not defend the "error the goal." There are strange being thrown out Emmert the way. I readily admit this point. But it is not his full strange. Babbs worthy of blame. Gerberding worthy of blame. McCaw dense grams of worthy of somewhat strange. Slick worthy of Some strange. Gilby worthy of Some strange. Turner worthy of Some strange. Tyrone worthy of Some strange. I have listed's name, these names only 3 there is any timetable, extending to the Emmert of the term of office inside the any part of the. This is the less than half the those names. Frankly ground say that, race, you are the a world-class asses. When I hear people in Washington State the people's bitch and groans - you are a crystal example of, why people scolded of Washington State. When I heard bitch the University of Washington fans, they's complaining about is the what, you behalf of those who complaint person. In my opinion, you is not the University of Washington is good. You is not Help program. You is not help the university. You are completely self-serving and flashy, selfishness's asshole. You bark up the wrong tree, if you want in my afterwards. I am not a naively push the my head, make my ass ignore the what I saw. I do not think there is any person know what I will say, I will not put outspoken. All payment and participate in the game more time than I have always alive for you have done is to give you an perceive capability is a painful old man. Congratulations to this point. Thank you for for those of us how do not take action, when we are in your shoes in the 20-30 year-old young to generation.
    The reverse Chinese to English translation of Tequilla's rant makes more sense than the original.
    I literally LOL'd on that.
  • Options
    Founders Club
    this is the not worth the Holocaust 0-12. Under the bus car to throw Emmert Yu 2008. This is the his responsibility. 2004-2007? Not so much. Through a variety of means, please you, please tell me, where he has the responsibility to in 2004 and 2007
  • Options
    Founders Club
    ".....Slick worthy of Some strange. Gilby worthy of Some strange. Turner worthy of Some strange. Tyrone worthy of Some strange."

Can't we all be worthy of Some strange?