Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

George Zimmerman found not guilty.

Comments

• Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,959
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The biggest threat to a young black male today is another young black male. No votes to be gained talking about that.

Time for another DFI?
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The biggest threat to a young black male today is another young black male. No votes to be gained talking about that.

Look who is trying to oust Kim as Young Black Male Superiority Guy.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary
    Houhusky said:

It seems like that's probably the correct verdict based on the law but what a shitty law that is. I see no difference between what Zimmerman did and if I were to go out, pick a fight with someone and then shoot them when they started kicking my ass.

The interesting thing about the law is that if everything had still occurred exactly the same (same evidence and fight) but Martin had killed Zimmerman before Zimmerman pulled his gun and fired Martin would have been able to claim self defense and likely received the same verdict.

There was zero evidence presented showing Zimmerman started a fight or that he wasn't acting in self defense. The only reason Zimmerman was ever even charged was because he is a "white Hispanic" (originally just white) who killed a black 17 year old and the media and certain groups of people wanted to use that as a spring board for their own gain. Former Obama white house chief of staff and current mayor of Chicago said it best, "you never want to let a good crisis go to waste."
    Zimmerman had a gun and was following someone. In my mind that's starting the fight. And I'm not a lawyer but I don't know how having a certain amount of drugs on you is automatically "intent to distribute" but following someone with a gun on you doesnt show intent. You followed someone with a gun, you shot them, what happened in the middle is muddied. You showed intent, you followed through the implied intent by shooting them, go to jail. Anything else is anarchy.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hopefully Dexter Morgan gets ahold of George Zimmerman. After all, they both live in Florida.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

D-Wade actually retweeted someone saying that. Basically "I wish black people would be as outraged over this as the daily black on black crime that is going on."
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013

Houhusky said:

It seems like that's probably the correct verdict based on the law but what a shitty law that is. I see no difference between what Zimmerman did and if I were to go out, pick a fight with someone and then shoot them when they started kicking my ass.

The interesting thing about the law is that if everything had still occurred exactly the same (same evidence and fight) but Martin had killed Zimmerman before Zimmerman pulled his gun and fired Martin would have been able to claim self defense and likely received the same verdict.

There was zero evidence presented showing Zimmerman started a fight or that he wasn't acting in self defense. The only reason Zimmerman was ever even charged was because he is a "white Hispanic" (originally just white) who killed a black 17 year old and the media and certain groups of people wanted to use that as a spring board for their own gain. Former Obama white house chief of staff and current mayor of Chicago said it best, "you never want to let a good crisis go to waste."
    Zimmerman had a gun and was following someone. In my mind that's starting the fight. And I'm not a lawyer but I don't know how having a certain amount of drugs on you is automatically "intent to distribute" but following someone with a gun on you doesnt show intent. You followed someone with a gun, you shot them, what happened in the middle is muddied. You showed intent, you followed through the implied intent by shooting them, go to jail. Anything else is anarchy.
    Disagree. There has been crime in the neighborhood. The citizens were on watch. Zimmerman sees someone walking through yards. Calls cops and then follows so his location is known. Zimmerman gets attacked. Punched in the face repeatedly. Head slammed into the concrete. He thinks he is going to die. Shoots in self defense. Case closed.

The media and the race baiters like sharpton and even Obama made it into a racial incident. Which there was zero evidence of.

Zimmerman should never have been charged and was so only after those who make a living by perpetuating racism presumed the state.
  • Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Zimmerman sounds like a pussy. Can't win a fight against a 17 yo skinny kid that he outweighed by 50+ pounds.

Straight up fucking pussy ass cop wanna be.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,257
    Swaye's Wigwam
    You don't bring fists to a gun fight
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    TheGlove said:

Zimmerman sounds like a pussy. Can't win a fight against a 17 yo skinny kid that he outweighed by 50+ pounds.

Straight up fucking pussy ass cop wanna be.

Oh, he won the fight.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

D-Wade actually retweeted someone saying that. Basically "I wish black people would be as outraged over this as the daily black on black crime that is going on."
    Be retweeted it, but it didn't bother him enough to author it himself last week. Good effort, good job.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

Be retweeted it, but it didn't bother him enough to author it himself last week. Good effort, good job.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SMUPnkuslQ

Uhh it's good job, good effort.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_SMUPnkuslQ

Uhh it's good job, good effort.
    You can't just redefine it based on t hat. I won't allow that nor will I allow you back on the bandwagon. Plus, the kid said it so many times, can you in good conscience tell if he was saying good effort good job, or good job good effort?

Or maybe you could care less. Which is where I am leaning after 4 margaritas and typing this shit.
  • Options

Houhusky said:

Disagree. There has been crime in the neighborhood. The citizens were on watch. Zimmerman sees someone walking through yards. Calls cops and then follows so his location is known. Zimmerman gets attacked. Punched in the face repeatedly. Head slammed into the concrete. He thinks he is going to die. Shoots in self defense. Case closed.

The media and the race baiters like sharpton and even Obama made it into a racial incident. Which there was zero evidence of.

Zimmerman should never have been charged and was so only after those who make a living by perpetuating racism presumed the state.
    The fact that crime exists doesn't change anything. The citizens being on watch is an empty sentence, you know that doesn't mean anything. Zimmerman called the police, exactly. Back the fuck off then. He is not cop. You can make up fake procedures like he followed so his location was known but that's not a real thing. There is no citizens protocall for how to follow people correctly. You can not have regular people carrying guns and following anyone they arbitrarily deem suspicious. When that happens you are putting peoples lives at risk. You can not have buffoons running around playing police officer. People will die. Zimmerman and Martin are exhibit A.

What you and your boy Adam Carrolla can't seem to grasp is that just because no one will ever follow you and deem you suspicious doesnt mean its ok to let people do it. We have to have laws for everyone. What just affects or doesn't affect you specifically isn't the whole picture.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013

Houhusky said:

The fact that crime exists doesn't change anything. The citizens being on watch is an empty sentence, you know that doesn't mean anything. Zimmerman called the police, exactly. Back the fuck off then. He is not cop. You can make up fake procedures like he followed so his location was known but that's not a real thing. There is no citizens protocall for how to follow people correctly. You can not have regular people carrying guns and following anyone they arbitrarily deem suspicious. When that happens you are putting peoples lives at risk. You can not have buffoons running around playing police officer. People will die. Zimmerman and Martin are exhibit A.

What you and your boy Adam Carrolla can't seem to grasp is that just because no one will ever follow you and deem you suspicious doesnt mean its ok to let people do it. We have to have laws for everyone. What just affects or doesn't affect you specifically isn't the whole picture.
    What laws did Zimmerman break. Be specific. Change the laws if you are butt hurt. But Zimmerman did not break the law by following Martin and he did not commit murder or manslaughter beyond a reasonable doubt. Stop being a bitch. Don't assault people, they might shoot you. That's the take away.

Oh.adam carolla works for me...
  • Options

Hopefully Damone finds this helpful.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Actually, you can have armed people follow others they deem suspicious. It's legal. What you are trying to say is you don't like that armed people can follow people they deem suspicious. Call your state congressman or Patty Murray.

Follow the fucking law. Even if it offends you. It's the fucking law.

I'm sure you're outraged! About the murders in Chicago last week...oh, that's right. You don't give a fuck when blacks kill blacks. It doesn't make the news.
  • Options

Actually, you can have armed people follow others they deem suspicious. It's legal. What you are trying to say is you don't like that armed people can follow people they deem suspicious. Call your state congressman or Patty Murray.

I'm sure you're outraged! About the murders in Chicago last week...oh, that's right. You don't give a fuck when blacks kill blacks. It doesn't make the news.

You seem to be more interested in arguing with a ghost than anything else.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

So you can't tell us what laws Zimmerman broke. Good to know.

• Options

So you can't tell us what laws Zimmerman broke. Good to know.

I guess you've got me there.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,257
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Can't we all just get along?