Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

My thoughts

13»

Comments

• [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 11,453
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment blah

I wouldn't worry too much about this place becoming like dawgman. The Dick Baird-ish goodie-two-shoes cunts like purpledawgfan and section 14A will consider this place disgusting and never set foot here, and if they do, they're opinions will get absolutely destroyed and they will go back to Kim and beg forgiveness from his almighty doucheness. There are some pretty cool, level headed people over there though who would come over here in a second if this place was more accessible. There is a sentiment of "Kim fucking sucks but hardcorehusky is just 5 self-righteous assholes sitting around whining about Sark and making the same inside jokes for the last 7 years"

It really isn't. Yes, the HHB's have some inside jokes, but so what? Some of them are funny, and if certain posters don't like them, skip over them. I will take the worst jokes over the "My daughter just graduated from UW", 30 different threads about how nice the new stadium is, and Fleenor making a couple posts every week telling people how much he likes Dish and he will never go back to Direct. And the great thing about here is if you don't like posts, you can vote them down and talk all the shit you want without worrying about getting a time out or the posts deleted.

I have had more quality football discussions on here in a few months than a year on dawgman. There's no doog on this board that gets pumped up about a 2 star OL saying, "6'5" 280! Sign him up! I trust Sark more than any poster on the board. Just wait till Ivan gets his hands on him!" There's no doog telling us about the similarities of Sark and Saban, and how Frank Beamer's first five years at Va Tech were worse than Sark's. There's nobody giving us false information about Eddie Vanderdoes and Myles Jack coming to UW.

I left dawgman not only because of Kim and the two fat fucks, but because at least 90% of the posters were fucking retards. My mom knows more about Husky Football than a lot of those cuntwaffles. I get it that some hate the negativity of this board, but some of us aren't okay with .500 football. The negativity is warranted, the program isn't doing that great.
    Well said. I hate how every time we sign a recruit they all freak out. I get it if it's like a Shaq Thompson but when it's some boner 2 star or 3 star give me a fucking break.

I'm with you on it's not just Kim and the two fat fucks but the posters there in general fucking suck.

Truth is most of the dawgman crew couldn't last in here. Their bullshit doog excuses would swatted down. They'd be forced to actually post actual facts behind their bull shit lies and not hide behind Kim just ban hammering them.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    edited July 2013

I wouldn't worry too much about this place becoming like dawgman. The Dick Baird-ish goodie-two-shoes cunts like purpledawgfan and section 14A will consider this place disgusting and never set foot here, and if they do, they're opinions will get absolutely destroyed and they will go back to Kim and beg forgiveness from his almighty doucheness. There are some pretty cool, level headed people over there though who would come over here in a second if this place was more accessible. There is a sentiment of "Kim fucking sucks but hardcorehusky is just 5 self-righteous assholes sitting around whining about Sark and making the same inside jokes for the last 7 years"

There are more than 5. HTH.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Was just going to post this.

I think there are at least 10-15 of us. Sure, there might kind of be an original "core" 5 or so left, but the 2005-2010 Freebird and HHB 1.0/Pit crowd from 3 years ago numbers at least 10-15, probably more...Citrus anyone?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Swaye said:

I think there are at least 10-15 of us. Sure, there might kind of be an original "core" 5 or so left, but the 2005-2010 Freebird and HHB 1.0/Pit crowd from 3 years ago numbers at least 10-15, probably more...Citrus anyone?
    Would we break that down into 3-5 separate citrus fiestas or just 1 citrus fiesta grande?

If only we had a citrus fiesta expert on these boreds...

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye said:

Depends on how many of Sven and Harvey's handles we count.
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Would we break that down into 3-5 separate citrus fiestas or just 1 citrus fiesta grande?

Sven, true?
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Depends on how many of Sven and Harvey's handles we count.
    Harv (RIP).
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The O/U is 5. HTH
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

I have no idea what you are referencing.