Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

An Open Letter to Scott Eklund

Comments

• TMacDawgTMacDawg Member Posts: 161
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Passion said:

Rather than pile on with the same points, I'll add something different: eklund always provides his "insight" on high school athletes after he "breaks down" film and "performs analysis" at summer camps.

But what business does eklund have evaluating talent? What proven skills as an evaluator does he bring to the table?

Nobody at dawgman knows a fucking thing about football. That's why I went to practices myself for the last 25 years. You want something done right, do it your fucking self. Done rely on a bunch of band dorks and art majors (race) to deliver insight. Fuck, no wonder there's so many tards on this board. Fetters brainwashed you dipshits for so long.
    I love this...the idea that Kim apparently has his finger on the pulse of everything that is going on with everything.

We're talking about a program we don't even cover, for crying out loud.

Kim offered up what he had been hearing. He didn't have to.

Maybe from now on he shouldn't. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't. I mean, why bother? What's the upside, other than getting your brains beaten in by people questioning his integrity?

Rip on me all you like, call me whatever you want to make you feel better - but we've never lied about anything and never put a pretense on that we knew more than anyone else about this. And we've always said as much.

If you can't handle the rumor mill, my suggestion is to get off the internet.

I'm done.

-C.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Passion said:

Rather than pile on with the same points, I'll add something different: eklund always provides his "insight" on high school athletes after he "breaks down" film and "performs analysis" at summer camps.

But what business does eklund have evaluating talent? What proven skills as an evaluator does he bring to the table?

Nobody at dawgman knows a fucking thing about football. That's why I went to practices myself for the last 25 years. You want something done right, do it your fucking self. Done rely on a bunch of band dorks and art majors (race) to deliver insight. Fuck, no wonder there's so many tards on this board. Fetters brainwashed you dipshits for so long.
    If you know something about football, you should really demonstrate some football knowledge on this message board.
  • MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013

Passion said:

Just when I think maybe you could add value to the site you snap me back to reality and prove me wrong on that point.
  • TMacDawgTMacDawg Member Posts: 161
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Just when I think maybe you could add value to the site you snap me back to reality and prove me wrong on that point.

He's having trust issues with his mind.
  • CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2013

"Kim offered up what he had been hearing. He didn't have to.

Maybe from now on he shouldn't. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't. I mean, why bother? What's the upside, other than getting your brains beaten in by people questioning his integrity?"

This quote is Gold. So basically what Fetters is saying is that if he were Kim he wouldn't give the product the customers payed for.

Brilliant.

• HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Good thread people, good job.
  • RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013
    TMacDawg said:

Passion said:

I love this...the idea that Kim apparently has his finger on the pulse of everything that is going on with everything.

Maybe from now on he shouldn't. If I was in his shoes I wouldn't. I mean, why bother? What's the upside, other than getting your brains beaten in by people questioning his integrity?

Rip on me all you like, call me whatever you want to make you feel better - but we've never lied about anything and never put a pretense on that we knew more than anyone else about this. And we've always said as much.

I'm done.

-C.
    Terry Dell, Fleenor, AAndy, Ladyhawks and a couple other "insiders" aka cock sucking groupies agree with you, Chris. Why would they share what they hear if people bash and abuse them when they are wrong? I for one, love all the rumors and inside info we get and would be sad if these guys no longer share what you are hearing. Don't let the jerks ruin all the fun.

• CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

TMacDawg said:

Passion said:

I'm done.

-C.
    Terry Dell, Fleenor, AAndy, Ladyhawks and a couple other "insiders" aka cock sucking groupies agree with you, Chris. Why would they share what they hear if people bash and abuse them when they are wrong? I for one, love all the rumors and inside info we get and would be sad if these guys no longer share what you are hearing. Don't let the jerks ruin all the fun.

Terry Dell? Terry fucking Dell an "insider"? If Terry Dell says he is an insider or....better yet - if anyone even jokes around about Terry Dell being an insider they ought to dip their junk in gasoline, light a match, and place it on their scrotum. Being Softy's neighbor and claiming insider status gives you the right to look like a fucking dumbass.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2013

TMacDawg said:

Passion said:

Nobody at dawgman knows a fucking thing about football. That's why I went to myself for the last 25 years. You want something done right, do it your fucking self. Done rely on a bunch of band dorks and art majors (race) to deliver insight. Fuck, no wonder there's so many tards on this board. Fetters brainwashed you dipshits for so long.

I'm done.

-C.

Terry Dell? Terry fucking Dell an "insider"? If Terry Dell says he is an insider or....better yet - if anyone even jokes around about Terry Dell being an insider they ought to dip their junk in gasoline, light a match, and place it on their scrotum. Being Softy's neighbor and claiming insider status gives you the right to look like a fucking dumbass.
    I never knew he was Softy's neighbor. That's funny stuff. When HuskyJW bid dawgman farewell, Terry Dell got upset and said stuff like this (everyone calling idiot Kim out) will make him and others hesitant about sharing what they hear with the board in the future.

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2013

Beach is fucking terrible and adds nothing. The biggest homer of the fanbase is the head of hoops at Dawgman. He's nothing more than a fan, and a retarded fan at that. He takes every chance he can get to bag on Sean Miller and Arizona, when in reality, their program is easily in the best shape of all the Pac 12.

Reading Beach defend his premise that Miller is a "terrible" coach is just stupefying.

And he defends it endlessly - in the face of overwhelming objective evidence to the contrary. He and doogman are a perfect fit.
    Beach gets things wrong and is a homer. His Miller hatred is odd. But unlike the rest of the crew Beach will own it when he's wrong. He's repeatedly mentioned how wrong he was on Gordon's recruitment and on Suggs' lack of ability, for example. He'll call himself out and even make fun of himself at times.

I guess I'm saying the differences between Beach and the stooges are:

1. Humility
    2. Humility
    3. Humility

• MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

It sure sounds like a bunch of fags on this board still have a very intimate knowledge of what is going on at Doogman.

Grow some hair on your balls and cancel. Stop giving those assholes money. I did, and it felt/feels great. Very liberating to not support their bullshit while bitching about it on another board.

Disagree. We need a Nathan Hale or two.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

It sure sounds like a bunch of fags on this board still have a very intimate knowledge of what is going on at Doogman.

Grow some hair on your balls and cancel. Stop giving those assholes money. I did, and it felt/feels great. Very liberating to not support their bullshit while bitching about it on another board.

Agree with this. The best way to make dawgman irrelevant is to stop paying for it.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club

The Quad makes a pretty good point here

Can you clarify which type of quad you're talking about?

OR

• DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,718
    Founders Club
    For the record I find this to be tacky.
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    Founders Club

For the record I find this to be tacky.

You don't like 4 wheelers?

Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

Maybe you need to learn how to access Doogman's premium boreds without paying.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Swaye said:

Until I can get paid to access that shit tier content, I'm not interested.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,045
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Swaye said:

Foiled again.
    Swaye's Wigwam

Swaye said:

Until I can get paid to access that shit tier content, I'm not interested.
    Understand. But we also need access so we can talk shit about their latest lies, misstatements, and general doogery.